Sparkle ponies art

Well @matrim after i finish these cards i was thinking about offering my loyal viewers the chance to become fan art cards as well if you send me a message with what kind of card you would like to be in a few small descriptions nothing too detailed ill see what i can do about that i was thinking the first 6 to message me gets a card first is mythic second is legendary and so on

1 Like

But that hedgehog on his back is too darn cute :laughing:

cute hedgehogs :3
If you start making player cards I feel like some kind of forum Gems of War game could happen, which troops will be the meta? xD

1 Like

matty is in line for the well second player card after icy of course haha

1 Like

OMG THIS IS PERFECT. Vexx has a hedgehog obsession.

2 Likes

and a gravity defying Tutu.

1 Like

:laughing:cant forget the tutu

1 Like

her hainness has just flown in

9 Likes

Bwahaha, So I summon minions and then steal skill points + mana off them?

Seems legit. :wink::unicorn:

5 Likes

yup cause why not lol :joy: but youre also stealing them off enemy ponies so youre not a total tyrant

It’s kind of like an analogy for collaboration in the workplace… summon colleagues… share ideas! Match gems!

1 Like

yea lets go with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

And take their mac and cheese out of the fridge! Bwahahahaha!

2 Likes

I’m laughing so so so so hard at this!!!

2 Likes

Dont laugh too much or youll be the next one she summons and steals your food :wink:

1 Like

where theres a Salt Song Alpheon isnt too far behind managers and enemies beware

8 Likes

And my character role as tank in any game ever continues! XD This is great, thank you @s-wolff!

3 Likes

get back to work or theres no telling what she can do with that dusty old stick in her bag

8 Likes

I LOVE IT I am so long! Do I summon an @GoldPhoenix0 ? :smirk: And does this gold pheonix use brown as well? If so that is great

1 Like

funny enough his card does use brown and red lol

2 Likes