Community Creativity Thread (Art, Music, Sculpture, Memes, Etc.)

Hello, adventurers!

Many of our forum goers are amazingly talented. As such, I wanted a place where everyone could come and share their art! This art isn’t just limited to the drawn or digital kind, if you are making something please feel free to post it here. This could include music, poetry, video content, fun memes you’ve made, or anything else you can think of!

I can’t wait to see what you are all working on!

3 Likes

To kick us off, I am currently teaching myself to create digital art in my spare time.

9 Likes

I drew this little comic inspired by the current game situation. I was advised to post it here, so here you go! :laughing:

GoW%20Doomskulls

26 Likes

awesome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is the best! Very detailed funny comic. I can even guess the 4 troops from that frame. That little Snow Bunny is cute!!

3 Likes

That was just awesome @Sferath!

2 Likes

Love it! Nice work.

2 Likes

At the risk of spamming yet another thread, here’s a WIP picture of Dragon Age’s Leliana.

7 Likes

I do Photo retouching digital art and photomanipulation…this is one of my favorites

7 Likes

why was my post edited by “System”?

Usually it downloads a local copy of a linked image to make it faster loading in the future.

Ahh Cool, thanks

She looks amazing @Lyya!!

1 Like

Awesome comic @Sferath

I think you should team up with @efh313 and we can have your comics played to his songs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I crochet Lucky the cat last night =^_^= thought you might enjoy!

11 Likes

Love it! Very nice.

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN @Neffy

@Saltypatra can i link to my sparkle ponies art thread here?

Of course you can!!!

this thread is alot of cartoons and fan made dev cards atm eventually ill make a few players cards if anyone wants one

1 Like