Sneaky Sneak Peek of the next Update

This is interesting. I hope trophies is one of the rewards.

Yay for repeat button it is something I have been wanting for a long time.

1 Like

You canā€™t compare a beta test and a forumā€¦

When a feature is done or almost done we get some previews. Not during development.
Few times the patch was already sent for review and so on, no change could be done.

So, I think that devs asked our feedbacks too lately and a permanent beta version could help to balance new features or new troops.

1 Like

so I was right

explore has been improved, but pvp for example still the same
sadly for people like me who never explore. IĀ“m not going to begin now.

Increasing explore rewards with no downside? Iā€™ll believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

My guess is you will see some boss appear randomly and when you kill them you get more gold

3 Likes

I am enjoying all the speculation!

5 Likes

I guess the 20k-gold bag is due to some new events in Explore, like there is X% that you will fight against a power-up team. But I donā€™t believe that we always get the 20k-gold bagā€¦

2 Likes

Lol you know im good for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re on the money! Get it? Money? Because gold?

2 Likes

thatā€™s happens where there is no feedback and people speculate

Is easy to understand.
For long time players like me who spend every week more than 15k glory on glory weekly event chests and get a lot of stones, we donĀ“t need to explore.
I have also enough souls for another weapon in the case. I never explore for nothing is a waste of time for me and donĀ“t help the guild in nothing.

But of course is only my point of view.

Im in the same position then you, it suck for me but im glad for the other who still need to explore to get what they need to trait troops

I also agree pvp need to be reworked, i hate to see i got 300 more invasion then The guy above me but he is still in better position cause i am in a better guild then him,

2 Likes

I posted some kind of mean stuff and I sort of want to stop. Iā€™m going to play this game as long as itā€™s fun. Itā€™s very buggy in a ā€œha ha Bethesdaā€ kind of way, but whatever.

Keep in mind the thing thatā€™ll make me quit is if the game becomes literally unplayable for a couple of days. MtG Puzzle Quest corrupted my save file on their server and they insisted my only solution would be to factory restore my phone. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m playing GoW instead of MtGPQ.

Tough love for hopefully the last time, I think Iā€™m done trying to think negative things about the game:

What is QA testing? Within 30 seconds of Bright Kingdomā€™s appearance, I noticed:

• 3002_NAME probably wasnā€™t the intended label.
  • The quest text was a similar placeholder.
  • Most of the Kingdom page text was a similar placeholder.
  • Florian has an incorrect price in Glory shop (Why is this manual instead of auto-configured from card rarity?)
  • Bright Kingdom troops were not configured to be in the chest pools.

A 1-hour test event with a single beta tester wouldā€™ve revealed most of these. Unless your QA teamā€™s unpaid, I think this is better bang for your buck.

Yes.

1. Iā€™ve been playing for over 2 years. EVERY release has had issues, the bigger the release the more issues.
  2. To their credit: the developers have always resolved almost all of them in a short time frame from 1hr to as long as two days. This includes Kingdom/Event/and patches.
  3. Not to their credit: There is no way they have a proper test environment, and I donā€™t know if they will ever build one.
  4. If you can live with some weirdness every new Kingdom release and client update for a few hours to a day, keep playing.

Be under no illusions, 3.3 next month will have issues.

5 Likes

This is exactly why I never use keys at reset when new kingdoms/mythics are released or when big updates happen. There is always some kind of problem. I wait to see if people are actually getting the card drops first.

I really have no words for their broken QA system.

7 Likes

I think that upon Victory there is a .01% chance that a Sparkle Pony appears, flying across the screen and dropping random goodies upon you!!

One such goodie being the above hinted bag oā€™ gold!!

YAY! Sparkle Ponies!!
:sparkler::unicorn: :sparkler:

3 Likes

I make more gold in explore than I do in PVP.

Of course it will have issues - I mean, how many issues are there already but arenā€™t going to be fixed? :stuck_out_tongue: Oh wait, you mean new issuesā€¦ yeah, thatā€™ll likely happen. Thing is that a lot of things sound good in the annoucement but then turn out crappily. Everyone is happy that status effects will look different, but we donā€™t know what awaits us. Sadly. these REALLY important things donā€™t get shown to us here - Iā€™m sure even a simple screenshot without animation would give the devs a lot of feedback about how much backlash or praise they could expect from that, for example. Thatā€™s the real kind of spoilers I would like to see.

ā€¦Then again, they had also spoilered the new guild task interface and everyone went crazy about the fact that itā€™s impossible to tell how much still needs to be donated and they still didnā€™t change it. So eh, I guess it doesnā€™t matter much either way.

Whatever. Back to spoiler topic: I hope that explore still remains the relaxing, mindless stuff I love so much. If suddenly my Sunbird/Firebomb/Ogryn/Forest Guardian team gets wiped by some powerful enemy I have to watch out for instead of farming like a zombie for hours, I will be seriously upset. I like being a mindless zombie.

As long as you can retreat with no consequence, it still shouldnā€™t be a big deal. Hopefully, whatever triggers that can be seen by scouting and weā€™ll know to grab a different team.

Still, the idea of introducing something into explore that will have this big payday attached to it it seems weird. I hope it doesnā€™t incentivize bouncing around from kingdom to kingdom looking for whatever this thing will be. To me, explore is just about perfect right now for what it is. Yes, it is a grind, but aside from lengthy rng-based Arcane droughts, it does what we need it to do.

2 Likes

I canā€™t imagine whatever this new explore thing being more difficult than their dungeon boss/teams.

No, thatā€™s true. But 20,000 gold for whatever it is will demand something.

where are the trophies for the guild?

thatā€™s what I look for, gold for what?
I get a lot in pvp