Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Love the Upgraded Treasure Hunt

Hooray for the changes to the Treasure Hunt. It is an easy way to pick up Traitstones. Every time I have played so far, I have gotten at least 3 Traitstones. It is not hard to get those 15 turn increments if you focus on 4 or 5 matches early on in the game. I am sure there are more expert players out there who have even more detailed strategies.

It is great to see all the rewards at the end. I understand it is supposed to go away when you press “X” but it does not at this time. I think it has already been identified as a bug.

The reduced number of turns has not hamper by enjoyment of the treasure hunt and the rewards listing at the right of the board is nice to have.

Great job! :blush:

2 Likes

I feel the rewards I get now in an average game are roughly equal to the old system.

Two big differences. Games are faster now, and we get Traitstones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that was its overall purpose for the change. I wonder what the difference in rewards look like for each item. Also there is one more treasure hunt update on the way for you guys just so you know.