I don't contest the free part, just don't think you know what "rewards" means anymore

You are aware if you get coal for Christmas. It’s a bad thing right?

And that’s with all the repeats? Is “RNG” also now in charge of deciding our Campaign rewards?

Is it safe to assume that AI is also responsible for deciding that Lycanthropy is a negative status effect that cleanses away all other negative status effects?
Thus making it the Treasure Maps of Negative Status Effects.
tenor (9)

2 Likes

32 FREE treasure maps? Wait, you don’t immediately do a treasure hunt every time you get a map? I thought that was normal!

4 Likes

Oh cool, finally you guys got some treasure maps too, now you can join me in my search for that long promised treasure, congratulations :smile:

2 Likes

DO treasure hunt???
For those few traitstones and even rarer gems?
No thanks but if you want to do them go ahead you can even have my treasure maps … all 4312 :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sure some management PowerPoint shows this to be worth several thousand “gem value”.

7 Likes

Just wait, eventually there will be shop unlocks listed as campaign rewards.

“Congrats on 500 points, here’s what you can buy! (70% discount!)”

7 Likes

An extra 32 treasure maps?! I really need those as I’m running low

3 Likes

Farming medals is for suckers. I farm for more treasure maps. When we finally get our revamp, I’m gonna use ALL of mine down to the last drop!

6 Likes

They’ll nerf them accordingly, jsyk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing: Finally something to read and laugh! @awryan what is your map total?

1 Like

Pikers. :smile:

And I’m sure @awryan can beat my total as well.

Edit: oops, wrong again. :rofl:

7 Likes

I suppose I could of cropped out the rest, but this way as I show how trivial most resources are to me. It can be underlined how truly crap Treasure Maps are.

4 Likes

How much would you be needed to get paid for doing half of them? 10k bux?

1 Like

@awryan If you give me those vault keys then you can have my treasure maps too, you seem like the collector type :smile: who knows, maybe in the future you can buy arena rerolls with those maps, that would nicely connect those two great game modes.

1 Like

Treasure Maps are useless, it is time the developers put the time to make it right instead of focusing only on selling things. Please also don’t make worse like what you done in the Arena.
Doing treasure hunt right now it is not rewarding… that is why many have thousands of them.

3 Likes

I would charge 5 cents a move to give some sort of actual invective to do them.

1 Like

I still think it’s comical that maps are the primary resource given via codes and are a regular reward in campaigns.

They do like making fun of deadbeats

Wait, people actually play campaign for something other than the mythic?

Many of the tasks can be completed without going too far out of my way… Plus, with the recent inclusion of books of deeds, doing campaigns is a necessary evil if a ftp player wants to stay even sort of up to par.

1 Like