A Guide to Explore in v4.6

I’ve put together a written Guide to the new Explore mode at: paulius.50webs.com/gow-explore.html

It’s still a work in progress, but I hope it will provide a useful companion to the various video guides.

Please offer any suggestions or discussion of the guide in this thread.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Great summary! Thanks for putting it together, much appreciated!

1 Like

Are we allowed to post parts of your awesome guide in our discord of Taran’s guild?

So long as you give credit, including a link to the original, absolutely. :smiley:

Just added some new farming scenarios and additional information about Elite upgrades.

thanks man

1 Like

Just finished all the text and added internal navigation links. Main addition is more farming scenarios.

Please let me know if there’s anything wrong or missing. :smile:

1 Like

Just a comment about gold. You get 3.8k gold for a d12 match won with 100/100 gold, no cedric or such in team.
With cedric and 100% increase, you should get around 7-8k gold.
That’s singnifiantly more than the 5.2k gold from cedric on 3 trophy match in pvp…

2 Likes

Does the Cedric bonus stack with the Difficulty bonus?

Now that the gold exploit has been fixed, does that change the calculus for gold-farming?

From Beleth’s numbers, it would seem that it’s pretty close between T3 pvp and D12 for non-Cedric teams. Given how much faster T3 pvp is, that might tip the scales in favor of continuing to farm T3 pvp.

I didn’t actually track the Gold amounts, beyond what is listed on the Difficulty selector screen. I may have a look later, but you’ll have to see other people’s calculations for a firm assessment. My own tentative conclusion is unchanged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are incredibly helpful guides, to new and even a bit more experienced players. I’ve come back to them several times, and continue to use them even though I’ve been playing for a while. Thank you so much for putting the work into these. It’s much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, so much! :heart:

I’m sorry that I didn’t complete the last couple of Explore scenarios, and that the tables are 2 months out of date – my computer died and I don’t have Excel installed on the new one, yet. :frowning: