Server having trouble error

I have had this happen before, it gave me the option to choose a mastery after another battle I believe

1 Like

Good form appearing on forum to say problems but sorted
Not such good form is that was 3 hours ago & still not working

1 Like

I got hung at the end of the battle and then when it reconnected the game was kind enough to legit give me a copy of every single weapon I already owned. All of them.

After the PvP victory screen came up and freeze … the message indicated as server time out. The result even I won, the recorded to loss. This is very upsetting.

Any official news?

Odd, I had not actually started a battle…

1 Like

Still no word from the team of Gems of War… I smell… chickens :smiley:

-Hels

Same shit, different server…

1 Like

So are Mondays going to be like this for the foreseeable future? I think you got ripped off on your “new” servers :wink:

1 Like

Guys, this isn’t the servers, it’s the database. Completely separate issue and one that no amount of new/upgraded servers will address.

2 Likes

They should try turning them off and then on again!

6 Likes

They can send as much compensation as they want but they cannot make up for the lost playing time that impacts the entire guild in trophies won, gold earned, seals achieved, tasks completed etc.
:japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

It’s been a while since we got those, right?

1 Like

Who said we are getting any compensation xD

2 Likes

Clearly, this is what that Mongo creature in the Wild Plains is for.
I think I would be reasonably appeased if we get a Mongo in the mailbox tomorrow morning.
… yes… reasonably appeased. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also we need a Mongo event week where we get a snotstone each time we crash a game.

2 Likes

Try kicking the tires yet?

Not able to login! Got to love these resets lmfao :-1:t3: