Connection issues again

Please, please, just get the damn servers fixed finally…

It’s been like this for the last 15 minutes. I’m on PC, using my home wifi which is working just fine. This is very annoying, again…

I’ve had this msssage a lot in the last 7 days especially when going into a game. Don’t know if it’s for every mode as I usually just pvp

And my PVP record this week just went to 27-3 (all three losses due to connection issues forcing me to end the game using task manager).

And this last one was after a complete reboot of my laptop. The game is currently unplayable for me… :frowning:
I can collect tribute just fine but as soon as I try to start a PVP match the connection issues begin.

@Sirrian @Nimhain @Saltypatra : I was hoping we had seen the end of this with the migration to the new servers?

Explore works. I just tried that but as soon as I try another PVP match I get this again…

So it seems to be PVP specific…

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain is there a reason this is happening often? I was starting to think it was my connection but it works fine at work

I have had that a couple of times over the last few days but if I click retry and minimize the game as soon as I open the game again it works fines.

Since 2000 hours CET it is working again but the hour before that was just a long series of “connection to the server has timed out” errors…

Sorry you are having issues. But I honestly haven’t had any connectivity issues since they migrated servers.

They seem to have done something, maybe it’s just not perfect yet.

And the issues are back again. :frowning:
Continuous errors while trying to start a PVP match. I’m shutting it down for the night. Hopefully it’ll work better tomorrow…