Raid boss Questions and answers

The game is not pay to win because we have something new that uses gems. Gems that we can get by simply playing to get gold and use said gold into tasks and collecting tributes hourly.

2 Likes

Tasks are limited per week. Legendary tasks don’t reward gems. Hourly tributes don’t give THAT much gems and many people aren’t available to collect every hour.

Well more you pay the quicker you get the new mythic and the more points you score, i don’t know about you but i call it pay 2 win

1 Like

You and your guild may also not use any gems on the Raid Boss and maybe do just fine. We still didn’t saw everything about the feature. Like the other rewards for each tier if they have a decent value or not.

You’re going to need sigils to fight the Raid Boss. No getting around that

1 Like

Because free players can do exactly the same, I don’t consider GoW as a P2W.
For me, the bonus (i.e. Mythics in your example) should be exclusive to players who give dollars.
In this case, it’s not.

2 Likes

We will have to wait and see if the raid boss leaderboard is p2w. It basically looks that way now since we already know the top of the leaderboard will be filled with people that maxed their tiers. However, we don’t know how many free sigils drop yet.

2 Likes

also it’s not clear if the valraven will appear during the raid boss event only or in every other mode (pvp,explore,arena)

And we have free sigils that will recharge, but if you pay you can get more if it’s a deal good enough. If it’s not then you shouldn’t bother and keep your gems trying to get the monthly mythic or something else. But before asuming you and your guild MUST get all tiers we should wait and see what we get with each tier purchase.

Honestly Ricky, the “Goth Boi”'s only appeal is for the completionists… :rofl: I would rather keep all the orbs i eventually get and use to upgrade new Legendaries into Mythics.

In all cases almost the same amount for all players. So the ones who maxed their tiers will keep their advantage. Does the advanatge is huge or not, that’s the question.

i see we need several orb to craft zull so if you don’t win some in normal play that really suck

2 Likes

This looks awesome. I’m super excited for this. I’m a relatively new player so I probably won’t be able to get very far without many kingdom-specific troop teams, but I like the concept and I’m looking forward to eventually being competitive in this event.

As someone coming from another competitive mobile game, I have to say this game is very affordable. People literally spend tens of thousands of dollars on certain games. I like that I can spend money on this game to get perks (particularly the $50 Death Knight pack) but don’t really have to spend any more than that to eventually be competitive through actually playing the game. Thanks to the creators of this game for keeping those two balanced.

9 Likes

let’s try to have fun, i know if i don’t have fun it might be the last nail on the coffin

people vip level 20 probably spended that much

Not a fan of leaderboards being about who can spend the most I would rather it was an even playing field and the winner was the one with the most skill.

1 Like

I had no real problem with gems to this point. Pay to get more options, using VIP keys? Great. Pay to get slightly higher stat bonuses for you and your guild in Guild Wars? Not ideal, but the fact that it benefits your fellow players is at least nice.

But this? By paying to get ahead on the leaderboards, after your guild has reached the highest rewards… it’s just spending gems to knock someone else down a peg, at that point, innit?

i hope there is no more trainer or hacker that give free gems cause it will suck for legit players

1 Like

It can be cheated like any other mode. It doesn’t have some sort of special protection.

omg you guys on pc mobile are in deep s***

1 Like

Dude, I stopped freaking out and worrying about cheaters once I stepped down from being a GM.

I’m not even bothered any longer. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes