Which Raid Boss Tier did you go for?

• None

0 voters

I went for Tier 4. A little of everything, and new Epic to Legendary. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have to buy all previous tiers?

Yeah, you have to.

I went 7 as I needed kingdom troops and just because

Dont think I will donit again

1 Like

at least yours works - xbox down

Iā€™m still on the ā€œInternal Errorā€ tier. For my main account anyway. My side account is on the ā€œentire shop is emptyā€ tier.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently on the too busy at work and no idea what any of you talking about tierā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™m awaiting my members to let me know what they think. Possibly 3 at a max but I really donā€™t mind if we donā€™t do any tbh. Very disappointed & I donā€™t see how this equates to ā€˜equal competition for allā€™? How are low level guilds expected to compete when they absolutely will not have the resources or the troops?

7 Likes

Iā€™m under Android and still see ā€œInternal errorā€, even after the full game reload.

I also went for Tier IV. I didnā€™t need any of the arcanes for Xiong Mao, so buying Tier V only really gets me the other troops and souls, and the raid boss sigils of course.

After reviewing the rewards, Iā€™ll probably go either tier 4 or just 1 unless we are very close to a guild reward. The weapon is a collection thing with a sort of ā€œnow or neverā€ hook (ha, get it?) to it since it stated to only appear randomly in soulforge later, but they also look pretty terrible overall so Iā€™m not sure if I care yet.

Going all in just to get the Godslayer troops look like a very shortsighted investment depending on how far your guild is going to push and whether they will be essential to your boss kill team. If you donā€™t use them this week, you probably never will because bosses are restricted to the event kingdom and in order to keep pushing new godslayer troops in a rotation that means the same kingdom probably wont pop up in a raid until all kingdoms have been rotated in over a year and a half down the line. I can handle having a legendary or epic troop in my collection that doesnā€™t contribute to a significant kingdom boost. Yes, I know dungeon bosses also have the boss tag, but even newer players have easier access to way better, way cheaper tools to clear these most of the time.

4 Likes

The weapon can be forged in the soul forge.

And after this week it will disappear and only appear randomly. Also it has a 200 gems (edit: 200 diamonds actually) cost to forge in addition to 800 jewels, 2 celstials and 10k souls, when the tier reward it is at in the raid shop costs a total of 250 gems. They are leaning hard on the whole false urgency factor here to get people up to that 250 gem sink.

3 Likes

So far I am not seeing the value proposition. Waiting for more feedback/opnions before committing any resources.

I went to 3 or 4 out of enthusiasm this week but I think Iā€™ll be sticking to 2 in future the gem cost is too high for to little reward. I think our guild will just shoot for getting the vault key and that will be that. Hereā€™s hoping invasion game mode has less resource cost ā€œto playā€ next week :frowning:

I get Tier 7 because I didnā€™t have the Legendaries. Get the 1st one Tier 6, the 2nd one Tier 7.
So I guess itā€™s alrightā€¦

If no new kingdom, I will certainly go for Tier 3.

Oh and you can buy another Tier 7 after buying oneā€¦

Yeah, I accidentally bought 2,damn cold meds have me all outta it. Perfect.

2 Likes

I went to 3 but the weapon is not very good. Should have stopped at 2 but I did get 4 boss sigils though.

Iā€™m pretty sure this would be properly addressed by the support if you didnā€™t used all the sigils yet. Mistakes happen.

1 Like

I figured Iā€™d just get more fights right?

1 Like