Which Raid Boss Tier did you go for?

But unless you are sure to be the first place in the leaderboard you used 500 gems for no reason… You might want to consider this and ask for a refund now even if you end up deciding to buy it again later if you are up to it.

I will never buy it twice again, a hard lesson learned, I earned my guild about this.

Let me just say, good luck to anyone who is going for winning the global rank:

1 Like

Another rat race game mode.

2 Likes

1 Like

PS4, I just logged on lol.

3 Likes

@DEMONorANGEL, are you not buying several tier 7 purchases to be in first place? What are you? Some sort of filthy casual plebeian? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hes just Boss Level 220, check Lina on PC/Mobile 290.

Lol no… some are ahead of me :kissing_heart:

I seen that, that’s why I showed you ps4.

1 Like

It’s easier then pvp, lol

@Tacet is not even in the top 100! What happened to the pride of dragons?

4 Likes

great new game mode whoever wastes most gems gets to pretend they won 1st on leaderboard xD

6 Likes

Gameplay is fun, but both guild and individual rewards are pay to win, which is really bad.

3 Likes

i can’t believe i’m saying this, bring back guild wars!

9 Likes

I went Teir 6 but will never do so again. They either need to bring back decent gem rewards or lower the cost so that people can enjoy the end game content.

next round of raids I’m stopping at tier 2. poor returns for the gems invested.
devs need to look up the word equivalence …

paging @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Sirrian @Cyrup and @Alpheon

11 Likes

It’s an auction. Whoever pays the most gems wins. “I will pay 2000 gems to be the first” “Screw him, take these 2500 gems!” “Are you insane? 3000 gems!”

The only winners in this situation are devs. If it was 3-5 players, the wisest decision would be to pay 0 gems, and make an agreement who takes the 1st place each week. If only that was possible…

4 Likes

I was top 100 for about 1 hour earlier. :smiley:

Also, the entire leaderboard is P2W. No amount of skill nor time can outpace throwing gems at it.

12 Likes