Which Raid Boss Tier did you go for?

I know, but i really wanted to use that picture. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Can somebody explain this to me?
Mazzy encountered lv 20 Boss and 0 damage dealt, and others’ is at lv 2 or 0 and also 0 damage. I don’t get it.

i think we should all pay 0 gems next time and see who can get where just with the daily sigils. i know it won’t work but worth a try anyway …

5 Likes

Please make it clear that tier 7 can be bought multiple times. Be careful when buying.

1 Like

Tier 2 is the point to stop. That is just too expensive for rewards you get.

1 Like

Does it stop at tier 7 or go to tier 8?

1 Like

Same here, 4. Disappointed with not getting any gems back of note and the fact that I could have saved 100 event keys.

I went to 4 this week, cause, I got excited…
But Tier 3 will be my stopping point for the foreseeable future.
That gets me all the new exclusive content and I am too much of a collector to NOT get it… unless my gem cache starts to get depleted too much… :wink:

1 Like

“IF” they increase the rewards AND the difficulty of the Daily Dungeons some of these anti-Boss troops would be viable beyond ONE single week every 2 years.

However, the Developers probably could never get that approved.

1 Like

I went to five. Only because it got Shentang to 5 stars. Had to buy a $10 gem pack AFTER my guild cleared all blue tasks. I spend 300 gems a week on gem bounties in the dungeon each week, and that’s way more important than this mess. Won’t be doing that again.

2 Likes

To the OP Question.

I went to IV, BECAUSE it’s new Kingdom and I don’t have all the troops yet.

Ironic that some were arguing on this forum how awful ShenTang was and the developers needed to pick an established Kingdom and that their planning s@#.

1 Like

how do people get 30k damage in only 10 hours after reset?
I bought to tier 4 and I only able to get 4k damage.

does buying the next tiers could make so much difference?
or there’s something more after the tier 7?

Each consecutive boss has more stats thus providing more score. And don’t forget it’s P2W. More gems - more sigils - more score with each boss.
AND each battle you have a chance to get a vulture, which gives you 2 more sigils, which gives more boss battles, which had more stats, which gives even more score.
So the more gems you invest - the more sigils - the more vultures - the more sigils.

1 Like

7 is the last one, but you can buy it multiple times, so if you accidentally hit it, 500 gems are gone like that, now I have 78 sigils left and I don’t even know if I’ll be using all of them. I reported so we’ll see what they think. I’d like a yes or no option at least.

4 Likes

who in the world will buy Tier 7 multiply times for 500 gems when the best global rank reward is only 700 gems? Thats the thing I dont get at all…

3 Likes

The rest greyed out so I thought I didn’t buy it, I was wrong

I was not talking about you at all.

1 Like

Sad thing is after 100 event keys and all that, still no emperor Lang. Pretty disappointed in myself and it must be a Monday.

The only good thing is, now we all know to be careful if we do buy it up to 7.

Has @Tacet or someone made a video outlining exactly how this mode works? I haven’t had a chance to get to my ps4 yet and just reading up on it seems really confusing. Something about paying for tiers for more sigils to fight higher level bosses but gated by gems… don’t know how it all fits together. A video walkthrough/tutorial would be nice!