Raid boss Questions and answers

@turintuor you are right, so only the rich guys will be able to do it every week

1 Like

if its a bug, its a simple one and its just been ignored for days.

1 Like

So… here’s a fun thought to throw fuel on the fire.

If the raids are event locked to the kingdom’s troops of the week…

… wouldn’t that mean each raid’s “raid troop” be effectively useless in future raid events (because of being locked out by kingdom)?

At 3 weeks per raid event times 31 kingdoms, throw in some new kingdoms here and there, and there wouldn’t be a duplicate kingdom raid event that would allow the use of previous raid units for at least two years.

So, outside of adding to kingdom power and for new players a bonus to win daily dungeons, raid units are effectively “throw-away” units.

Godslayer is the third trait on an epic, so 12 arcanes and a celestial is needed to trait the raid unit… or at least 250 gems for a Tiers 1-3 purchase (if 4 is not needed, which is possible), all for a unit that will collect dust after each and every raid.

Oh… and by the way… Siegebreaker for Invasion events is a third trait as well, which means…

Fun times, ahead.

15 Likes

…bhahahahaha

2 Likes

This game went on a strange direction since i left,i feel like its a completely different game now that i came back after a huge break.

3 Likes

So is there going to be more ways for us to get more gems? because man I need more resources and if they keep adding things to put gems into, I really won’t be able to stack Any :frowning:

5 Likes

I do not want to argue with everyone but nothing in the world is free. How much did this new content cost to develop? 1 to 2 million dollars ?

Gems of war is doing free to play right. They give loads of free stuff and I personally like the challange of juggling resources especially as it is clear if you are patient you eventually get everything

3 Likes

Gems of War is not something like Fate Go,that gets 2-3 mililon dollar every single day,there is no way they can spend 1 million dollar,they dont have that profit.

I don’t mind pay 20$ sometime to encourage the devs but with these new mode if you want to stay competitive you will need to spend at least 2000 gems per week… if the gems cost were les expensive it might be okay but at 100$ for 2000 gems this start to be a game for the riches

1 Like

Everything reduces to guild rules and reqs. Each guild knows his limitations. We should decide if we opt to buy stuff. But really the lack of information its only to encourage us to spend resources that are scarce as it is. I mean why not tell us the rewards straight ahead?

1 Like

It’s deff a pay to win, vip gives all these bonuses, and benefits, little extras and more chances for mythics. All in all, if you’re paying, the more you get and the faster, etc. sad that they just showed it :frowning:

2 Likes

360 is the amount I count… But I’m bad at math…

1 Like

Bring it on! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

These new modes are there exactly for people like you, it’s there to drain all your ressources and in 2 months you will be at 0 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Other then being in top of gw, we need other ways… cause they don’t give enough…

1 Like

They need to adjust guild task rewards

3 Likes

And add Gems to LT’s again…

5 Likes

Why would they add gems back to LTs when they want you to spend money on gems? lol

That is pretty obvious after seeing how tiers are set up.

9 Likes

An incentive for free players? I don’t know we need more that’s all I know.

2 Likes

This might hurt if they go that way im pretty sure plenty player will quit cause they won’t be able to keep the pace

2 Likes