Petition for the removal of minor traitstones from Legendary Tasks

I didn’t say all those threads were asking for the remedy the devs implemented, just that they were reinforcing the problem (Minors are too rare given their ubiquitous utility). And being “very old” is my point. The popular view has shifted along with the economy.

3 Likes

Excellent point @Lyya! This is precisely the reason this thread is necessary.

1 Like

Personally I think Legendary tasks are really very low in payout given that if you were to spend 1 million in gold on Gold Chests - the amount of Gems, Glory and Additional Gold would create even more content for Gem Chests and Glory chests.

More so - minor stones, 2 event keys & 200 glory - when I can do this week’s event and only have to spawn 200 items and I will get about that much in minor stones and potentially in glory again seems mismatched.

Sometimes features need to be balanced against other features and I really do see Legendary tasks not paying off as well as they should.

2 Likes

Well, they pay out as well as they were intended to pay out. Things used to be ridiculous at endgame, and people outside of the top 10 guilds were vastly outpaced (even more so than today).

2 Likes

@Lyya Re reading this old post you hyperlinked just reminds me of how much I miss Sirrian on the forums. I’ll leave it at that.

3 Likes

+100 to this and that goes for both @Sirrian and @Nimhain

2 Likes

Im gonna get flamed for this but LTs are weak on their rewards, why? because there are players that want to have the same resources as a player in top 10 guild while being low level or having few months in the game.

DAILY REMINDER :Not all players spend the same timing in the game, thus some players have more resources.

Can you explain what you mean please?

If you play more you get more. But many players not in top guilds cannot compete with the amount of gold other guilds make. Nobody limits the time each player spends in the game.
LTs give so little on return. The answer is simple : each guild has to decide if they do them.

1 Like

But what does that have to do with minor traitstones in LTs?

I don’t care to read all the previous posts, but just only wanted to support this petition.

Legendary tasks and minor stones are like putting hamburger + french fries on a fancy restaurant’s menu. They just don’t match.

If minor trtstns are capable to crafting system, where is no need to removing them

Except i can get 30 minor in 20 minutes… Hardly worth 1M gold

Can you get 900 minors in 20 minutes? :thinking:

Maybe… Why 900? Lol

1 Like

30 minors for 30 players. And that’s only one reward of the 3 that the guild gets for donating 1 million collectively.

2 Likes

Depends on if the math shows they are functional zeroes for everyone getting them. There could be a number of reasons for this, such as any crafting usage dead-ending after a finite amount needed traits currently do, having an extremely poor conversion rate to higher rarity stones (assuming this will be a thing), requiring another intermediary resource to convert, or requiring gameplay to turn them into something that could already be farmed with equal or less amount of time. Having some drops be not desirable is okay in my book, having them be disguised zeros are not.

per member its just 33k gold, so its cheap, good teamwork = tons of legendary tasks done. We do close to 20 every week or so. Very happy with that.

Thats true… But dont you use logic with me mister…

Even at 11,111 gold to me 30 minors isnt worth it

1 Like

I know. We used to do them in my old guild and I see my wife’s guild doing probably between 10 and 20 a week. I’m a little jealous, but we’re gradually creeping closer to being able to do them too. At this point, I’m dead-ended on souls, majors, runics, celestials and getting very close on minors. It’s when she gets 6 or 8 arcanes in a legendary that I’m envious, since that is the thing that is going to take me months to complete.

1 Like