Patch 2.1.5 Known Issues

This may or may not be the same bug, but I don’t need to scout my opponent’s team to get multiple appearances of the chat button. All I need to do is back out of the “To battle” screen in Explore mode.

Can you post a screenshot?

Isn’t Draakulis immune to death mark? Why it happened then?

He is stunned so his traits won’t be activating to protect him.

Oh… really… silly me. Thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t see this here so will post.

Since new update, have not been able to get into game.

I play on an iPad Mini, current version is installed (update).

Error message states new version available. I tap to update am taken to AppStore where icon shows open. I tap on open and am taken to the game where I receive the same update available message. Have played this loop several times yesterday as well as today.

I have restarted the iPad as well as clearing the cache. I have plenty of memory available as well as 36 gig hard drive available (64 gig iPad).

Would like to get back in the game.

Thanks,

Invite code LunHi

Can you see the latest version number for Gems of War? If so what number is it?

The screen will not show version.

Let me see if I can see it in the iPad settings.

You maybe able to see it on the App Store as well

So the version you have currently isn’t the latest version. It may be that the update hasn’t reached your region’s App Store yet (which is out of our hands).

The latest version number is 2.1.506

1 Like

I see that.

Problem is is I can not get into the game.

Will I not be able to play until I am able to update ?

I received the same messages last night and was able to get into the game after several attempts. Played until about 4am as well as earlier today. Now I am not able to get in ; -(

Unfortunately yes

OK, Thanks.

Hopefully soon.

Played another game for 4 years. Enjoy your game as it is less stressful, more relaxing.

Interesting that the AppStore shows the current update version but doesn’t load it onto the iPad. I also have the game installed on my iPhone 6s and are synced. It gives the same install/open loop.

Anyways, thanks for your help ; -)

1 Like

After the update my game will not reload. I have closed it and tried to open in the dowload area and still no luch. Any suggestion?

What platform are you trying to play it on?

I also had the endless loop on my IPad, sent me to app store which only opened game which sent me to app store… It updated on my phone and on my other identical Ipad, but for some reason the one I normally use would not. I ended up uninstalling the game and reinstalling. This worked but then I had to resync. If you do not have your account on any other device you will have to get help from customer service to retrieve your account after doing this.

1 Like

Have two!

I noticed that whenever Tyri is on my team, the cap on maps is 20 instead of 10. Is that intended?

Still looking to see if others are having this problem.

Anyone else having difficulty with the new update in that upon log in, a message suggests that a new version is available asking to tap the update tab which takes one to the AppStore where the tab says “open” and not (get or update". Tapping “open” only takes one back to the game where the page loade momentarily then gives the same “update is available”.

Have not been able to get into the game for almost two days ; -(

What would happen if I uninstalled the game then reinstalled it from the AppStore ?

I have cleared the cache and deleted unneeded apps from my iPad and still am not able to get in the game.