Patch 2.1.5 Known Issues

Autismfullhouse,

I am having the same issue as you.

I do have the game on another device (iPhone6s) and am playing in an iPad mini. Both devices present the same looping pattern. The AppStore shows the new version and I guess thinks that my devices are updated thereby showing open instead of get or update as customary. I fear that if I delete the game and do not have the current version/update, I may loose the game as the two versions will not be able to sync.

For all Apple users not able to upload the new version:

Go to your AppStore app on your device and choose "Updates".

You should see your game "Gems of War" app ready to upload there.

Tap upload and you are set.

I lost a whole day of game play going from new version available to the AppStore via the game link. There must be broken code that takes us to the AppStore.

Guild chat seems to be leaving out lines pretty frequently, making it hard to coordinate anything, and quite confusing.

1 Like

PvE - Exploration and challenges are no longer working correctly. I am fighting against decks from player which is chosen as “middle” one in ranked PvP instead of the proper one for that particular type of PvE battle.

Thanks, I’ll pass it along to the team to fix in the next version.

How are they not working correctly? Are you getting error messages? Or stuck in an infinite loading loop?

Can you post a screenshot?

Yes, Tyri has always raised the cap (as there is no traits for treasure maps)

I’m on PC. Both arrows - left and right - at the armor tab do the same thing.

Unable to invite player in pvp with guild as “none”, get error message saying player does not exist. Has happened three times now.

I play on my ipad and it started working around 4pm.

Tina Harbert

2 Likes

Tap invite and you get this.

If your troop with Necromancy die, you will not obtain the bonus… whereas the counter said the contrary…

For example (my soul bonus is x3.5), when I use one time Valkyrie with one Necromancy troop alive, I have 30/60 souls and I obtained 105 souls.
But if the troop with Necro die, I still have 30/60 but only 70 souls…

Having a dead necromancy troop will not affect the soul cap, but it will affect the bonus you get at the end of the game.

The situation is: you have the soul displayed by the counter (1) and the soul hidden which is the real one that you earn at the end of the fight (2).
The bonus is applied on (1) as soon as a troop generate soul whereas the bonus is applied only at the end of the fight for (2) (so required that the Necro troop is alive). So it happens that the counter said that at the end you should earn 30 (200.53.5=)105 souls but in fact, you earn only 70 souls (20*3.5)…

EDIT: solution: modify the counter when a Necro troop die (not the cap).

Really? I strongly think it shouldn’t be that way. Acquired souls are acquired souls, don’t take them away! :slight_smile:

If a troop is dead or stunned, I understand the bonus shouldn’t count at the time you get the souls (be it by killing an enemy or casting a spell). If the bonus is counted only at the end, then does it mean that, if Banshee casts a spell while an ally wth Necromancy is stunned, and that ally is not stunned at the end of the match, will we get the bonus? The trait sure doesn’t activate.

EDIT: Also, it’s hard enough to find Necromancers that work nearly as well enough with soul generators as other team. Making it so they have to survive the battle is cruel to say the least, and somewhat unfair in my opinion.

I have a similar problem with the update. I play on my phone (Android), tablet (Android) and PC (Steam) - this has happened for the last several updates: Steam updates fine, my phone updates fine, but on my tablet the update is never available from the store. When I start the app, it indicates there is an update and redirects to the store, but the play store only shows ‘Open’ or ‘Uninstall’ for GoW. If I uninstall and reinstall the new version is installed then everything is fine until the next update.

One of my guildmates reported that the Bone Dragon’s Sturdy trait wasn’t working either. His Bone Dragon got poisoned during a game.

Bone Dragon definitely wasn’t stunned at the time?

That could be it! I’ll ask.

I can’t play on android. I get the loop some people have mentioned. Game says I need to update, I go to store and it just says open or uninstall. When I read the latest patch notes on the store it says I downloaded 2.1.5 on the 23rd October (I have automatic updates on).

I don’t want to uninstall in case I lose my progress. Any suggestions please? I can’t tell my guild about my issue and I don’t want them to kick me out because I’m not playing :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi Slappy,

I would contact our support, we can try sending you apk to download and download directly (shouldn’t need to uninstall for this).

My son is having the same issue however he doesnt know a lot of the details ie invite code etc - how to proceed