New tool analyzes your collection and tells you which kingdom power tasks you can do right now (based on gowdb)

The new look is a real boost :smile:
Nearly all my kingdoms are now held by back a lack of mythic or level 10 pet.
An annoying status, but awesome that I can see it so fast and clearly.

2 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful new tool! :slight_smile:

Is any data collected and used for anything?

1 Like

Glad you like it! The tool only accesses the webpage youā€™re on and presents existing data in a new way. Nothing is saved anywhere and no connections are made. You can actually see the whole source code in your profileā€™s extensions folder if you unzip the .xpi file.

5 Likes

Nice. I noticed that tribute expectations were somewhat lowered for me: okay with gems and keys, but less gold, souls and glory than I calculated with my small program (running about 1,5M tributes and taking average figures).

Interesting. I do ignore the home kingdom setting to keep it simple, that would account for a slightly lower score. In general I just summarize (base tribute amount x tributeChance x tributeMultiplier) for each kingdom. So it should be correct (minus home kingdom bonus) unless the game is not random :slight_smile:

Could somebody check, please, if ā€œCollectionā€ on gowdb.com works on not? I have not been able to access it for several days, and I tried four different browsers. It shows ā€œ500 server errorā€.

Same error here, worked last week for my "monthly new mythic backup "

Just tried it and it worked, although it was very slow in loading.

1 Like

I can confirm that ā€œCollectionā€ on gowdb.com is working, again.

Big update:

• Added a detailed reference/tracker with info on kingdoms, classes and factions
  • Added a highlight for tasks where collecting or ascending faction troops can help with completion
  • Switching the site language no longer breaks the unlimited traitstone simulation
  • Many fixes and minor improvements
    As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.
4 Likes

Thank you, ElDuderino, for an amazing tool and a wonderful update! I use your plugin multiple times a day and couldnā€™t live without it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The tool has suddenly stopped working. The button is there but after clicking on it, only toolā€™s icons (left top corner) show up and nothing else. Could anybody confirm it, please?

1 Like

It still works for me.

My only problem is that as of lately, gowdb is so slow.

1 Like

@ElDuderino, Iā€™ve found the problem! Itā€™s the new version 1.53 which doesnā€™t work. Iā€™ve installed back 1.52 and it works with no problems.

Could you, please, take a look at this? I am going to disable auto-update for now.

Thanks for letting me know. Could you post a link to your collection? I suspect that it breaks depending on your kingdom levels and inventory. Might be a bug I already fixed today.

@ElDuderino, Iā€™ve sent you a link in PM. Iā€™ve just tried again the latest version of your tool but it did not work.

Btw, the latest version briefly worked when I was not signed in gowdb (refreshing the old Firefox tab after emptying itā€™s cache). Signing in brakes the plug-in, again.

@ElDuderino was kind enough to very quickly fix the bug. He released version 1.55, today, which works very well. Thank you! :smiley:

By the way, if any of you is in touch with Lyya , the creator and admin of gowdb.com then please tell her that ElDuderino is trying to contact her in regard of helping with her website.

2 Likes

Iā€™m finding this addon very helpful and worth installing firefox after a decade long hiatus.
I can easily sort columns to find what progress I can make today and where to go farm next. I wish I had it earlier!
Thank you for all your efforts!

Mercea : ToO:Bifrost

3 Likes

Recent update highlight: The analyzer now shows a list of ā€œcandidate troopsā€ for traiting: troops that are missing the fewest traitstones in order to become traitable. This should help decide where to explore next, what stones to forge, etc.

10 Likes