New Kingdom - Bright Forest

It’s all kawaii and moe until someone lose an eye.

1 Like

Does anybody say “kawaii” means “harmless”?

1 Like

Kawaii is in the eye of the beholder.

I’d put Night Hag instead of Bogstrider, for maximum toadage.

Right now maybe not, but just wait until next Red GW day.

1 Like

This kingdom finished. next one plz :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Must be nice to be on the platform the devs play so they actually release all the troops.

3 Likes

Console should now be fixed. Please restart your game to see the changes. :slight_smile:

@DEMONorANGEL How many Event and Gold Keys did you use?

As you were fond of reminding us, playing on console fortifies one’s inner streght.

25.000 gold keys , 4mil gold. 200 event keys, 2400 diamonds on event chest

2 Likes

And you’d have zero of 2 to 3 of those troops on console, because ooops, they forgot to put them in.

1 Like

Us console peasants shall quiver in fear. :joy: (Thank you for the fix)

Opened my gem chests before I read about the new Mythic Friday. On the other hand, I pulled Wulfgarok for the first time. Yay!

6 Likes

That was not much at all, you have like 35 copies of mythic Prince Ethoars and 11 mythic Queen Titanias, you sure this was just about 400 event keys?

I spent almost the same as you, and I am no near as many copies of Prince Ethoaras with 1 mythic copy, still all Epic-Legendaries to mythic, with two Mythic copies of Queen Titania. The Epic prince is not easy to pull, so that indicate for me that you spent a lot more than around 400 event keys alone.(?)

1 Like

Text strings are fixed on PC at least… reading the new quest line, I kinda wish the text wasn’t fixed…

2 Likes

No sir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: first 200 event keys and all but the two ledgendaries were mythic. i keep gettin queen whatever and not the other ledgend. that the only reason i spent so many diamonds

How did you pull 50 copies of Prince Ethoars out of just 400 event keys?

Luck …
i always get lucky :sunglasses:

Lol prince elsepth.

So much for that fan fiction idea, thanks for the no creepy warning salty! You should have told us they were related!

1 Like

Is it normal to get other Kingdom troops from the event chests?

This morning around 15-20% of my troops were from Divinion Fields (atlanta & herdmasters) and Pan’s Vale (blade dancers).

Yup, its normal.