"Match Masters" Recruitment (Rank 1)

Hi! I wrote an e-mail to Serale, and I’m going to paste the body of it here, just in case… Sorry if this is too redundant, but here is what I said:

Hi Serale and Match Masters,

I just wanted to touch base again… The latest patch is pretty interesting and makes troop matching a whole new endeavor. My favorite group of troops doesn’t “belong” together in terms of the bonuses and traits, so rethinking the whole deal seems worth a try.

I would still like very much to join your guild, and guarantee that I will be a very good asset. I have just resigned as the guild leader of my current guild, which, as I think I mentioned before, has been falling in the ranks. It was level 34 not all that long ago, but it quickly dropped to level 48. Okay, it’s not that terrible a rank, but I’m quite competitive and goal-oriented. I didn’t actually leave the guild, I just abdicated “the throne,” leaving the main spot to the next player in line. I didn’t leave because the mastery bonuses help so much, as do the extra gems, etc.

At this point, I am Level 382, play daily, and would truly appreciate another “home,” and just wanted to put in another “good word” on my own behalf.

My invite code is MYRRH, but… does an invite code get delivered when the recipient is already in a guild?

Oops, this was longer than I had intended, so I apologize for going on and on.

Let me know if you need or foresee needing new members.

Thanks, good Sir :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok but be sure to check this forum messages more often. We might have some spots soon.

Bookmarked!

Just curious, are you in realty our insurance?

Off topic removed.

I was curious because of your profile pic. I’ve sold insurance before, it’s not a great gig.

Off topic removed.

sorry I wasn’t trying to to be mean! It’s just the first thing that came to mind!

Please dont use my recruitment post for off topic things.

Apologies.

1 Like

Oops. I tend to reply, as you can see… but you’re wise to point out that it doesn’t belong here. Very sorry as well.

I removed my previous posts.

1 Like

Sorry for any confusion, was just trying to fill a spot. Glad it all got cleared up though.

Yeah its cool now, am glad to do my part, as soon as someone is kicked or left I start talking with the people on the list, when zq left Syvos was invited about 30 mins after. he just happend to be out of town and couldnt accept it.

Requirements update. 12/19/2015

From January 11th of 2016 gold weekly min contribution it’s gonna be increased from 40k + 30k (On gems) to a total of 100k.

Do keep me on the waiting list. :slight_smile: Currently level 131 and still enjoying the crap out of this game.

We will see good Sir, I can’t promise anything to you, am willing to set min level requirement to 250 for new commers. Of course it would be first consulted with the whole guild. ^^!

No worries. At my current rate, I should be hitting that point by the time you guys get around to me anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I would like to be placed on the waiting list. I do enjoy the Guild I’m in but it’s been a little too slow and casual lately.

Currently level 278 and I login every day and play an average of 1-2 hrs most days. As of 12/29 I have contributed almost 1.3M in gold and collected 4380 trophies. I have most of my kingdom stat leveled (4 armor left) so I’ll be able to contribute a lot of gold after a couple of weeks.

Besure to send me a message its easier to keep track of your place on the list.

Hi everyone! Rainmaker (Our sister guild and current Rank 6) is recruiting! Leave your comment or talk with @Turintuor !