"Match Masters" Recruitment (Rank 1)

Hi, your slot is already open ?

My name is Tifenn i’m 27years old.
I’m lvl 81 i play every day and i can contribute to 30k to 60k / week only on Gems and Keys.
i already have the dragon armor so i can easy contribute every 240gems.

See you in game :slight_smile:

Hi, level 540 here. Right now I’m in a guild which is on 11th place, but seeing as we have no chance to catch up to the rest I want to take a chance with you guys. I am very active player, I play every day for few months now, gaining al least 150 every week (usually more). I also donate about 60k per week. If you’d like me to join you let me now, i’ll be waiting.

1 Like

We have one spot open guys.

Hi Serale,

Im interested. Currently I am in an inactive guild and I like to change.
My invite code is maho.
Im level 650.

Lvl 317 , 30k-50k no problem.

I want to get the level 1000 , and I think you need trophies.

and i take top 2 in Weekly Trophies Leaderboard

for the last month I earned as much trophies, as my entire clan
it is sad.

UKROP_1
code

Aight, I’m interested in both of you but I only have one slot for now. I can have the other one of you on waiting list. We will be having a slot probably soon. Add me on facebook. facebook.com/serale.herrera I guess that the first to add wins? xD

(29/30) We have on spot open. We are trying to get a high activity player who agree to follow our basic rules.

I’m currently looking for an active guild, so if the spot is still open i’d be interested. I’m level 230. Your “basic rules” should be no problem, but to be honest: I’m not sure if I am a “high activity” player by your standards :wink:
I am usually playing to rank 1 on mondays and several games to sometimes several hours on the other days of the week.

If you want to give me a try, my invite code is LAROHAR

Am sorry, we have filled our spots already. May be next time, be sure to check this post or send me a message if you wanna join the waiting list.

The last note in this forum is not all that recent, but, anyway, I would very much like to join Match Masters.

I am currently Level 374, and have become the GM-by-default of my current guild. (i.e. I woke up one day and the old GM was gone, and there I was, next on the list…)

My guild seems to be losing interest (no matter how entertaining and motivating I am… :stuck_out_tongue: ), and it has recently plummeted over ten levels on the board. It was around 37 and is now 46 (at this writing).

I actually doh’t know WHY I still play, but I do, every day, and certainly would meet the criteria you set out… which you did, oh, probably a long time ago by now.

Anyway, if you’re interested in a dedicated player with a (and be warned, I post frivolous remarks in the chat window) dry sense of humour, please let me know and I’ll leave my guild to the NEXT person on the list.

Oh… if no one at all uses the new chat window, I would reconsider my application… No one currently answers anything I say on the chat window, and it’s really frustrating.

Buh Bye…

Hello good Sir! Our criteria is updated. Saldly we have two players on our waiting list so that’s about two months until I can fit you in. We barely use the in-game chat but am sure someone will respond to you. -we mustly use our facebook group for that tho- I’ll hit you back when the time comes to see if you are still interested.

Waiting Patiently, I’ll be.

Just me and Brian the Lucky–who you might be surprised to know is particularly fond of sci-fi novels, making sculptures out of soup cans, and placing bogus personal ads.

I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, and please don’t call me Shirley… I mean “good sir.” :lips:

#Myrrh
Never put a sock in the toaster

Aight Shi-chan. Best of luck to you on the meantime. :v:

1 Like

Myrrh, are you still waiting to get into a new guild, because we do have an opening and I can invite you if you wish. Serale is on vaca I believe.

If you still need someone…
Currently I am in an inactive guild. So Im looking for another one.
I am level 738

MaHo asked about a month prior - probably has priority?

When I replied didnt got an asnwer back so thouhg he didnt care anymore… And we dont have a vacancy about 30 min after zq left, Syvos was invited hes the guy who left so Sammy could be invited back.

@serale

just to clarify, last time there were 2 persons for one spot. The other one responded earlier so he got the vacant spot.
bad luck, next time better I thought

Nice to have everything clear. Now we only have two people on waiting list, are you still interested? If the first one dont answer I will come to you right away since you asked for it a while ago.

Okay :blush:

Yes, still interested.
I’ll check this thread regularly to see if you have an open spot.