Lost your Guild

Anything is possible, the question is are they willing to spend the time to do it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I decided to post the topic here in addition to the ticket. Many of the guilds have responded. I thank you from the entire Narkomani BLR team!

6 Likes

They ā€œcanā€ do it. It has been done in the past. For Tamriel for example.

4 Likes

It would be nice if the disband actually required two active members to agree. This would make such a hack more difficult.

Kicking all members is harder to prevent. Maybe a limit of 20 member kicks per day would slow down the attack to give time for a guild to get help.

The devs will not want to get dragged into guild politics, so automated approaches will be preferred.

2 Likes

It would be nice if there were actually guildmaster and a second in command rank. It wouldnā€™t avoid this issue, but in 2020 it seems like a 1990 qol feature.

3 Likes

Guild Anabios requests the return of the ŠŠ°Ń€ŠŗŠ¾Š¼Š°Š½Š¾Š²!

2 Likes

grief, what is the oldest guild of cheats that sold the same cheats and bots, deformed :scream: :scream:
that about the disbandment of guilds by 2 people it is impossible not how, since one person will be responsible for such responsibility in all games where there are guilds
about support, itā€™s funny, all the top gees that used the same bots got out, this is WAR and in war all the means are good, donā€™t say that Iā€™m glad there is nothing to say
DEVELOPERS Respect, at least here you are 100% right that you are not doing this farce

That is not much possible as the GM could still be able to kick the second. Then alone in the guild he could disband it.
Else you will need a second GM which sounds weird.

This kind of issue happens not very often (1st time that I see), so not sure if devs will work on that.

Yes, those are words. :joy:

Iā€™m sure what you are trying to say is you support the devs bringing back this guild and I agree that would be a great idea.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not so sure if you got him rightā€¦ from all I see in that post - there are claims that Narkomani brought in onto them by trying some 3rd party botsā€¦
and that heā€™s happy, nothing is being done to bring guild backā€¦

But, thatā€™s only his opinionā€¦

2 Likes

Hi, I am not a 3rd party bot. I have paid quite a few bucks for the game and I have played for NM BLR for some years :slight_smile:

Dear developers, please help guys from Narkomani_BLR to recover their guild! They deserve it!
Guys, hold on! Ukrop_UA is with you, if you need any help, please let us know!

Mr. Viet, aka Vincent. He used to be the head of the wolves, but now he seems to be in the underground.No one knows anything about it. What are the unsubstantiated accusations against us? I remember such statements not only about our Guild, but probably about almost all of them. Maybe we should just start playing better? Mr. Troha sends his regards.

Lol, honestly I couldnā€™t understand anything from the word salad he posted, but from the comments from actual members it seems like viet is wrong about the situation and the other members who lost their guild deserve a chance to have it back.

Well, Itā€™s not me to judge, what can be done, what cannot be done or what is appropriate in this situation. Itā€™s DEVs work.
One thing is for sure ā†’ Viet seems to be the only guy thats posting in this topic and that does not feel any symphaty for Narkomani membersā€¦ But thatā€™s not the point of whole thing.

I support the request of Infinity52, this case can be with each guild :thinking:, letā€™s rally together and return the veterans NarkomaniBLR :+1:

1 Like

How the heck your gmā€™s account got stolen the first place?
BTW thatā€™s why I do not use third party tools like Taranā€™s pages. He has some clever tools for guild masters but not worth it to risk my account and the guild.
I hope you can recover your guild!
Also request for a one time password change for every member.
I am sure there are multiple backups of the whole database. So recovering a guild shouldnā€™t be too hard. You may lose one week progress, but that is already lost.

To be clear (and to clear up any possible ignorance)
Using Tarans website does not put you at anymore risk of getting hacked than playing Gems of war normally.

And againā€¦ Just because someone says they got hacked doesnā€™t mean they got hacked. Iā€™m sure itā€™s possible and itā€™s best not to temp those with a lot of time on their hands. But usually ā€œhacksā€ are those who shared their log in information with someone they shouldnā€™t of.
Taran and his site should be as trusted with a players info as the devs are. So though youā€™re welcome to your opinion. Please donā€™t rope mention his website as a possible reason for the alleged hack.

18 Likes

Taran is probably the most security conscious and trustworthy person in the whole Gems of War
Community. As AWRyan said, please donā€™t suggest his site and tools could have played any part in this or anything similar. Thanks

1 Like

Yeah dude call outs like that by a person who clearly has zero understanding of how things work is bogus.

Just for the record that is the 2nd post ever that I have flagged.