My Guild has forsaken me

Hi all,

Newbie here that was in a guild for the first two weeks of playing. They mentioned a merger and now I seem to be Guildless and with no messages so I assume I have been abandoned, woe is me.

I play a fair bit each day, and can contribute a bit of gold though am still working on my Kingdoms. Playing on Android. Level 81, main team Khorvash, Valk, Soothsayer, Poison Master. Not sure what other info I need in my application form so just let me know :slight_smile:

Thankyou for your time

you could mention your current level and how much you can contribute in gold /seals / trophies per week, that is a usefull information :wink:

1 Like

Ok thanks, updated my level. I used to contribute 20k gold to get a trophy but outside of that the previous guild said just work on Kingdoms so I didn’t do much more than that.

I didn’t get the invite yet either. Give the guild leader a chance to get the email. Patience is a virtue, after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah Ok, assume it happened ovbernight for me (in UK) and also now been awake four hours and no message so assumed it had all be finished. Will wait then :slight_smile:

you can join my guild if you want we need a few moor good members like you…
If you give me your invite code i can get you in @Dragon Slayer’s

1 Like

Thanks NuMasis. I will wait the rest of the day to see if I get an invite from the current merge. If not I will send you my invite code. Thanks again :slight_smile:

ok will wait to hear from you then herman

1 Like

Yeah I figured I’d give it about a day or so before looking for a different guild. Guess we’ll see what happens.

Did you guys get this sorted or do you still need a guild?
If you want to join me still please provide your invite codes and i will get you in.

Cheers, NuMasIs