Is it time to nerf Psion?

I made a quick gif to show how, it took me a little bit to figure it out too. These forums have some really neat features and I’m used to “stupider” forums.

quoting

Also I think @Maxx is right: in the current design nerfing the “biggest problem” causes all players to shift to the next worst problem. So long as “play the best PvP team you have” is the way to win ranked PvP, we won’t have diversity until every Mythic and Legendary has been nerfed to the power level of Common.

2 Likes

When a troop is completely controlled by a Warhound, it doesn’t need a nerf.

(7 mana to fill, so 1 turn with FG or right links or banner or surge). Psion attack to 0, problem solved.

doesn’t always happen, especially if the board starts with 2 sets of 3 match skulls or if the AI grabs something randomly and cascades into a skull match.

Also i know how to beat him stop posting your strat i don’t care about it, what i say is i see it too often

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t feel like such a dumbass now :slight_smile:

The problem isn’t finding counters. The problem is we see the same thing over and over, and it is no fun playing a hundred fights with troops like warhound or dust devil. They bring nothing else to the table, i can’t do anything with warhound if he’s the only troop left and elemaugrim is in the mix (which is a lot) or famine (who always is) and my attack is zero too. Dust devil’s 5 damage does didley squat if he’s the only troop left. We need incentive to mix up our defense. Altruism is not enough.

If you start with skull match, so be it, he’ll steal 3 mana, big deal. Fill up next turn and nurture him.

As for posting strategies…
I know you are tired of the troop itself, but in my mind he is not dangerous. I see TDS and Krystenax and Famine as much and they are far more dangerous.

There is about 100 troops that can deal with Psion!

• Entanglers
  • Stunners
  • Attack Reducers
  • Fast Fillers
  • Order Jumblers
  • Skull Removers
  • Low mana fronters
  • Single Color Fronters

Etc…
Annoying? Yes.
Responsable for the meta? Nah, look at the teammates IMHO.

2 Likes

The troop have annoyed you enough to make a nerf thread about it. Be honest, this is more than just a troop you see often, this is also about a troop/team that gets on your nerves and slows you down. Thats why I think you see so many try to help you with new strategies to beat the team.

2 Likes

Is it really?

Because when the Moa event was active

Moa
Ragnagord
Famine
Infernus

was not intimidating in the slightest.

@Eika i will say it again, i don’t care about speed, i do pvp for gold and yes i am in top 10 most of time but it’s because i play alot, the team i use isn’t the fastest.

So do me a favor and go play 1000 fights then come back here and tell me you still like to fight them over and over then do it again the next week and the next week

1 Like

So why do you want to nerf Psion if the team itself hes most in is not a problem for you? No nerf is needed then.

lol, I play this game quite a lot to form my opinion around this, but thank you. Psion team will never ever be a problem for me.

2 Likes

I didin’t ask for a nerf, i asked for solution cause yet the only solution dev took against every meta was a nerf

You probably the kind of person who can watch 20x in a row the same movie but me i prefer variety,

You starting a topic with: ‘Is it time to nerf Psion?’, then you say that you are not asking for a nerf? Comeon. You really want a nerf on Psion.

Again, I just try to explain to you why people is showing you new strategies over and over again on how to beat the team. It doesn’t look like anyone bought your explanation that its all about ‘you see it too often’. But I guess you dont care in what they think, so no worries.

2 Likes

I donlt need your help to beat them , actually i only got 18 lost and surprise most of them are against other team, so stop doing like you know everything you know nothing

There will always be a meta team, so that I can live with. Sorry, but this is not about me, I am just trying to tell you why people is trying to help you with new strategies to beat Psion teams.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Is this language allowed?

Fixed for you, happy?

Wow dont attack me i didnt do anything

Sorry sassy didin’t mean to be rude with you

Anyway @Saltypatra @Ozball can you please lock this thread, everything been said already