Psion, the camera prank

Seriously, where is the camera?

90% of the teams I fight on pvp is a configuration that is led by a Psion. And I don’t think this is an exaggeration. It really isn’t like I can’t deal with it. In fact I hardly ever have a problem with these.

The problem is that it’s getting insanely boring. The majority of my time ingame is spent pvping. And I feel downright nauseous seeing the same thing over and over and over and over again. Please end this joke. It has overstayed its welcome. I don’t know, nerf it or even delete it altogether. I wouldn’t even mind a bit.

So we should nerf everything that is Anoyingly good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Good? As I said, it’s not even a problem facing a Psion. It’s the annoyance of having to see one all the time.

Then fight a different fight. There are 5 other choices to pick from, 3 with a small gold fee to refresh.

6 Likes

Remarkable advice
Sharp wits
Excellent induction skills
Wow

You didnt see all my :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, the smileys were ok.

1 Like

Yes let’s nerf something because you’re bored of it. You have options. If you don’t feel like using them then that’s on you.

5 Likes

I didnt see him mention nerf anywhere. Just stated thet 90% of the battles are Psion. Probably Psion,ragna,famine,Death. It is boring but easy to beat.

For now use Stun. There will be a hard counter in a few more months.

1 Like

No it’s not that it’s hard… He’s just tired of fighting it. So nerf or remove it so no one uses it. Makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

I’m talking about a “hard counter” to drain: meaning new abilities/traits/hero/etc., not that its hard. That will dramatically cut down Psion use by 2018.:grinning:

1 Like

I agree with the sentiment that Psion is seen too frequently, and it’s getting super boring facing him. And just ignoring it isn’t always an option. However, I think it’s power is at a reasonable level, and Famine seems decent after its recent needs as well, so I think it’s time to start creating more defensively viable troops (or buffing others to be as useful as the current ones). The meta defense problem is still here, but I think the solution has flipped from nerf to buff.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Not mythic yet? Hmmm, I’m a key burner from way back.

3 Likes

Of course mine is, thats just the Official News pic from when he was released. :wink:

4 Likes

I knew it with a pro like you.

2 Likes

We could use a few more Daemon Hunter style troops.

I do wish I new how long it is going to be until we get some immune to mana drain troops.

1 Like

It’s probably very safe to assume they will be included “in” the next update. A few weeks after that to start hitting the release, who knows if the first troop will solve it, and I’m sure they have more then one created. As I said above, Psion issues should be wrapped up prior to 2018. :grin:

2 Likes

This is where I’d say I hope they use some caution with it rather than plainly making Mana Shield prevent mana drain as well because some troops do rely upon the drain (Moloch) and some troops don’t need such blanket protection cause you want to be able to stop them (Valkyrie, Dragon Soul). But I can see that sort of approach happening given current trends and I won’t lose any sleep if it does.

2 Likes