Hoard Mimic hall of fame

I wouldn’t be surprised if most players get about 500 to 700 trophies a week… Maybe 10% of players get 2k trophies a week, maybe 1% get 10k trophies a week.

6 Likes

Did anyone manage to get mimic room back to back? Nice to know if it is possible.

You might be right. I am only looking from the perspective of my guild (family) and my own activity.

My guild registers around 250K+ trophies weekly. So, 8.3K trophies on average. Obviously, there is quite a bit of variation, but our minimum trophy requirement is also 3K, so that should give you an idea.

1 Like

Yes; happened to me in an E7 Gnome-a-Palooza at the weekend.

1 Like

Awesome! Good that it is possible, not been that lucky yet.

1 Like

Happened to me twice last week.

1 Like

Wow, for a casual player like me that sounds more like torture :sweat_smile:

3K trophies a week sounds bad enough, why do the average player of your guild almost do 2 times more than that?

How many LTs do your guild do a week?

1 Like

There are several that just love the game. And would also put all their free time just to ensure that we stay at the top.

We complete 180+ LTs every week, so that’s the reward you get.

With those tally, even with a lot lower amount of LTs, week in and out, all of you must have pretty much unlimited with resources that the LTs can give, anyway, so what rewards are you talking about?

Sorry, but I fail to see the motivation behind playing so much, no signs of burning out and addiction would had died long ago, in the end of the day it is just a match 3 game - and I do believe many of the members of your guild has a life beside playing GoW, so it all is so confusing really, but that may be just because I am a casual player myself. :joy:

2 Likes

The reward is having near-infinite resources due to LTs, methinks. Although, to be fair, a lot of LTs end up being garbage. Regardless, gaining that many trophies per week means you’re gaining tons of resources through regular gameplay.

Definitely good to watch for addiction. Some people live lives very different from the typical which allows them to play far more often without impeding real life, which is fascinating.

5 Likes

@NerdieBirdie I hope it is not as bad as it sounds.

You can never have unlimited resources in games, especially in a game that is so much RNG based such as GoW. I am sure you understand what I mean :slight_smile:

You are correct that especially long-term members have a good stash of resources but on the other hand these members also try to get super end-game goals like getting at least 4 of each mythics etc. (I don’t for example do this yet).

The motivation, as @NerdieBirdie mentioned having near-infinite resources due to LTs, due to gnome week(end) races, due to gold coming from so much farming, whatever you want to call it.

Yes, including myself, many members have real life. If you play “smart”, actually doing 5K trophies in this game requires only playing the game for about 15 hours a week, or a little more than 2 hours a day. Similarly, 10K trophies would take about 30 hours a week, or a little more than 4 hours a day. Including myself, pretty much all members do something else while playing the game (work, watch something etc.), so that is also not dedicated playing.

This is very true. Especially after pandemic, I started working from home completely and am blessed to have a work that permits me to pretty much play close to non-stop (thanks to servers lagging so much, I can still do my work in the loading screens etc :smiley: ) during work hours. This contributes to the majority of my gameplay.

As you both said, it really depends on the individual. I also don’t deny that I am addicted; I made peace with this long ago, so there is that :slight_smile: So far, it seems to be working fine for me.

@Cronus IMO 8,3k trophies on an average is something else than addiction. What I mean with that is that you do be burnt out even before the 5th week had started. We are not talking about 8k trophies for a few weeks a year, even half of the weeks in a year, BUT the same amount every 52 weeks a row through the year. Sorry, but I do simply not understand how it is possible that is all, but as I said, I am a casual player, so that is a different world than mine.

1 Like

I can tell you one thing that you need to start doing this and get into a habit (whether this is addiction or not :smiley: ) yourself to really understand, I agree. Before joining Anarchy, I was similar, I thought 3K would be pretty difficult to hit consistently. Now, I have been putting 20K+ consistently for the last several months. Also, I am not the only one doing at that level, we have others, too.

It is definitely a different game, but to me it is more enjoyable (think about playing a game inside a game) and much easier than what others think (e.g., people think that we don’t sleep and do nothing else :slight_smile: ).

@Cronus 20K+ trophies consistently a week? :upside_down_face:

Am I correct in understanding that’s 60 hours a week, 8 hours a day? That’s a full-time job and a half!

Not trying to be judgemental, just trying to wrap my mind around it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. @Eika

@Cronus is the MAN.
Son of Anarchy (Guild #1) is blessed to have great players.

1 Like

@WhoDat

4 Likes

I made 3k last week and was very proud of myself :grimacing: Also tried playing while cooking once, never gonna do that again… But as our guild knows we are not made for the highest ranks in trophy league, everything is fine. We all play the game with our own pace and it’s great there are all kinds of guilds to choose from.

3 Likes

20K trophies would take about:

• 18K trophies with trophy farming => 18 x 3 = 54 hours of gameplay.
  • 2K trophies for daily stuff including 3 Arena runs per day => 7 hours (1 hour x 7 days)
    so, you were very close, a total of 61 hours :slight_smile:

This assumes, I am doing something else while trophy farming e.g., watching TV, replying in the forums, chatting in discord, or working. If I would go focused, then it would take approx:
61 - 18 = 43 hours.

So, in truth, it would be something in between (43-61 hours). That being said, with work, doing errands, etc. I generally play more than 12 hours every day in any case, so again, it really does not matter at the end of the week.

Correct and I respect all. As I mentioned, it is just a different pace.