Is there another way to obtain the new Mythic "Hoard Mimic" beside grinding explore

Is there another way to obtain the new Mythic “Hoard Mimic” beside grinding explore, such as crafting in it in the soulforge later on if it is the mythic cycle?
Will it be consider as the missing mythic in the Path to Gloy 2 offer?

Just wondering.

I would imagine not. It seems intended the only way to get it is as a rare drop from the Hoard Mimic battle. Much like you cannot get troops like Dark Smith Drenza or tarot troops from things like LTs or chests I do not see why Hoard Mimic would be availiable in any other way. They did specifically state it would not be included in chests so it shouldn’t be found in other methods either.

1 Like

Thanks @havok6669
We’ll probably have to wait a long time to receive this Mythic. You’ll need to be lucky to get the x2 Mimic battle, then lucky again to trigger the x5 Battle versus Hoard Mimic, and finally lucky again to receive it from the drop.

I wish everyone luck including myself.

3 Likes

Yeah I usually have awful luck too so it will likely be a long time before I get one but the increased drops from the tokens is pretty nice as an occasional reward and it is just one more thing to look forward to eventually getting as a bonus while already grinding for medals for troops to eat.

You are right. Good luck

You’ll need to be lucky to get the x2 Mimic battle, then lucky again to trigger the x5 Battle versus Hoard Mimic,

I got the x2 and x5 battles the second time I did an Explore 12 when this came out!

Unfortunately I didn’t get the troop, but I suppose I just had beginners luck with the RNG :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I have seen quite a few Mimics but only one Hoard Mimic on the first day as well but I did have a chest stored in each kingdom as well to try and get a bunch in the first day in case it was possible and you never know when nerfs might happen within the first 24 hours like it did with GAP and I am really glad I did over 12 hours of grinding as soon as that came out lol

Posting here my current combined stats (from three different accounts with friends) here as well in case people don’t see other thread:

Account Difficulty Boss Chest Mimic Chest Hoard Mimic Chests Mimic Rate Hoard Mimic Rate
Account #1 E9 258 18 2 6.98% 0.78%
Account #2 E12 204 19 5 9.31% 2.45%
Account #3 E12 88 10 1 11.36% 1.14%
Total Varies 550 47 8 8.55% 1.45%

No mythic drop on any of us yet. Search continues.

4 Likes

Thanks for the rates.
I’m still at 0 Hoard mimic 13 Mimic (%8) with 167 boss chests.

2 Likes