Hoard Mimic hall of fame

I just got mine.

3rd Hoard Mimic chest I ever got in 2 weeks after the 6.2 update.

6 Likes

[quote=“terberos, post:1, topic:74609”]
Has any players here personally caught the Hoard Mimic? I’d love to know some stats what it took Salvation
since the release of this chest I did the explo 12 and 5 with the chest vent and I can assure you that the chest x5 I have not found it yet, I even climbed all the realms to the Boss fight in explo 12 to continue then with only boss fights and that 2x,
result not 1 times this chest appeared
it’s a shame

I am in a competitive guild and will do between 1k and 2k trophies per week. But beyond that i would lose interest. As far as resources go, I dont spend anything whilst the game is in such a state but have ample keys and seals etc to bag the mythic each month without issue. We hit LTs most weeks but its usually poor rewards that dont justify the gold or time investment. Players clearly have different thresholds for engagement, burnout etc. i couldn’t stay in @Cronus guild long term with a 3k trophy req. That wouldnt be fun for me or plausible

1 Like

If you scroll you’ll find some lucky ones, but still not too many…

I have found 3.

4 Likes

Any tips you wanna share? That seems so… weird.

I’ve been doing explore 9 in Broken Spire. That’s where I found all 3.

2 Likes

Congratulation @IbstockMafia

1 Like

Is that explore 9 a thing, many seem to get it that way rather than lvl 12…

Leave some for the others. :joy:

3 Likes

E9 is frequently used for trophy farming since that is the lowest difficulty that offers 3 trophies per run.

1 Like

I found the hoard mimic last week when opening all the kingdoms’ mimic chests. (and I do mean mimic chests, not regular boss chests). Tons of Explore 12 that thankfully paid off. I made a video of it: Gems of War | Vtuber | All 35 Kingdoms Mimic Chest Battles, 1 Sitting - YouTube (It’s rng, no guarantee that this method works!)

4 Likes

Very nice Video but how long it took to setup mimic battle in every kingdom?

Setup will take days if not weeks.

Very lucky to get to Hoard mimic battles more than one.

1 Like

I just completed a full Mimic Chest sweep like the above, only 1 Hoard Mimic Chest with 15 Orpheus in it (other highlights were 2 Anu and 2 Nysha; not going to try it again due to inefficiency of setting it up)

It took 4 days of nonstop Explore12 farming to set up (currently at 8114 trophies this week, never again tq :stuck_out_tongue:)

I did collect countless Nysha tokens while hunting for the Mimic Chests (1Medal++), so there’s that
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I hear you. Yes it is very hard to do and I feel if you do this and don’t get the mythic, you would get upset and disappointed.

Ongoing battle after battle might be the right approach in my opinion because you would feel that there’s always another turn and you didn’t work hard and spent days only to get few tokens.

All the best to everyone

1 Like

What would be more painful (and more fun) is to set up a whole board of hoard mimic fights / chests and then open them one by one back to back. This might take a few weeks if not months to setup though.

1 Like

Thanks! It took about a week, but I had like 2 days off from farming. Like AMT, it’s around 8k-9k trophies to set up. It helps that my kingdoms are at 16 for the mythstone bonus, otherwise I wouldn’t have tried. Chasing the 20% bonus is probably better since you’ll reach the boss fights sooner. Good luck!

2 Likes

I got my hoard mimic too.
Explore 1 got me the mimic chests
mimic (2)

4 Likes

Wasn’t really trying for it, this is only the third time I’ve even seen the hoard mimic fight.

8 Likes

My second Hoard Mimic fight :slight_smile: Took a long time to get, the 1st fight was a couple days after the update and I have had a handful of mimic fights in explores daily since then, but no hoard mimics until yesterday.

I was kind of hoping it would take longer actually, missing the troop was helping me stay motivated to do explores. I still need more medals, but now the motivation is gone.

5 Likes