Hoard Mimic hall of fame

Congratulations! :blush: I’m finding it hard to find even the normal mimic fights this week :joy:

20+ Hoard Mimic battles and still no troop :frowning_face:

Conversely, I am actually losing the motivation to play GoW at all with such low odds of finding it.

4 Likes

All at E12. Chasing the orange +20% mythstones

4 Likes

Glad you see it that way, so did I. I got excited for the update, bought a ring of wonder ready to grind and got the hoard mimic on day 1 on my 4th hoard mimic chest lol. Motivation to grind was gone again.

After 15+ hoard mimics yet to see a second card drop though.

I do want 4 of each card but that’s a long term goal, it helps me to grind wanting 4 though.

Same here, the grinding.paet of this game is getting ridiculous. Cursed gnomes were rare but at least you see them enough during vault events.
Mimics are rare and hoard mimics are super rare. Getting the mythic is near to impossible unless you play 6 hrs a day.
What I don’t understand, is that the mimics give more tokens which are needed in more volume to upgrade troops. But when they hardly appear that goal is not reached…

2 Likes

I feel like the estimated rates of 1/10 chests for mimic and 1/100 for hoard seem pretty accurate. That means you get 14% more tokens which is a huge buff.

We don’t know what the droprate for the card is but lets say worst case its 1/20 from the hoard mimic it would only take 80 hours of grinding to get it which isnt bad at all.

I’m here to tell you that 1/20 is wildly optimistic for worst case scenario & well over 80 hours with no mythic is highly probable.

1 Like

Considering it takes 1500-2000 hours of farming to medal all troops you’ll have more than enough copies when you’re done :slight_smile:

24 Hoard Mimic battles and finally got the troop :smile:

10 Likes

Pff… This Mythic is a real waste of time!
In addition to being not hard, not very hard but very very hard to find! After more than 3500 Trophies per week and for nearly 5 weeks, she will stay where she is! The Devs coded the game with their feet!!!

I’ve been playing this game for almost 7 years (November 2015 PS4), I’ve put a lot of money into it (VIP 15), but for 1 year now, I haven’t put anything into it, except for the campaign! But, over the days, this game becomes anything!

After 40 days it finally dropped. Waste of time? Maybe. So why not waste some nyshas too?

Here’s my beautiful Chinese Golden Hoard Mimic. :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It looks better in Chinese!

I average 1 mimic every 4 boss chests. I get 1 hoard mimic every 5-6 mimics. I fought 14 hoard mimic battles and got 0 troop drops so far. I don’t care about the troop, just the 5x tokens, especially when I get 5 anu and nysha.

100 boss chests and 0 (ZERO) mimic fight… I did five boss chests a day and havent seen mimic fight in last 20 days. That also mean I fought 0 Horde Mimic :smile: That is frustrating!

100 boss chests without a Mimic, that is pretty amazing. My record is 28 without a Mimic. I’ve also had 3 in a row though, twice. I think I average a Mimic in every 8th boss chest, and every 4th Mimic turns into a Hoard Mimic. Still “only” 1 Hoard Mimic troop drop so far.

Dropped from the 10th x5 chest. And the 126th x2 chest (that i counted for, there was some i didnt at start).
Longest time between two mimic chests was 50 explore boss chests. Also had 18 back to back mimic chests. Best streak was three mimic chests in row. Total amount of explore rewards chests not dropping x2 nor x5 chests was 958.

9 Likes

Finally got Hoard Mimic on the 9th 5x chest (haven’t kept track of 1x and 2x chests). I had been doing mainly E9-E12 to try and get him, but never could get him and so I had basically given up on trying to get him. I’ve been doing all E1 this weekend to maximize VK farming, and that’s where I finally got him. Go figure.

7 Likes

Are there guilds where many players have found the Hoard Mimic troop? Just wondering because our guild still has 0. I know we are not a top rank guild, but we are fairly active to think we’d have at least one :sweat_smile:

In my guild only one player has got the Hoard Mimic troop (twice) the rest of the guild 0. In fact, he got his first mythic a few days ago, even though we’ve been exploring a lot since that update.

1 Like

I think only two or three of our 150 odd members have found it. Possibly a bit more than that as we do have some quiet types, but I’d bet not more than half a dozen

2 Likes