GW every 3rd weeks what do you think about that?

100% this. Could not agree more.

2 Likes

I’ve have players on ps4 tell me to get better, ok what about my other 29 who are active but working on everything.

Let’s keeo the top at the top and discourage the rest so they quit before they even start.

This needed to be done.

2 Likes

What will we lose by keeping GW every week? Even if there is no reward, We still like it. The new model is expected. why not we keep some old and right thing? if DEV think reward of GW is too much. Just reduce it , please don’t reduce the times of GW . some of People(guilds) who don’t like GW have their new choice .some people(guilds) like me will go on our GW。

1 Like

I have a losing record every day on GW, but I play it to help the guild. I welcome this new event and look forward to trying it out.

2 Likes

Dear little cute bunny,

Over in Xbox land, @Rickygervais & @anon43026234 have dominated GW, winning the 1500 gems every week but three. We’ve only lost four (I think) daily GW pvp days, and we made that up at the end of the week since we had a late player.

So the GW competitive aspect is important to us. As is a fat stash of gems :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Going out on a limb: let’s find out how new GW works before we worry that our guilds are going to plummet to the bottom and be replaced.

To that end, here’s a good dev question: “How many beta testers are involved? Is their feedback positive? Could you perhaps get some of them to write out short posts about why players should put down the pitchforks?” @Saltypatra @Cyrup

That might shut down some double-digit % of the inevitable “OMG THEY’RE GOING TO MOVE THE CHEESE” that is incoming.

2 Likes

GW destroyed my Guild and we are getting basically nothing for playing every day.
I’m for closing up the damn thing.

5 Likes

Yes, I feel for the few players in the top guilds, but seriously, for the vast majority of players, since the rewards drop so quickly with rank, guild wars is basically a chance to get 50 extra seals a day to open crappy 20k or less chess.

Yes, the very large majority of players do the War because it’s there, but get near nothing out of it anyways. Added the frustration of facing Meta-Grief teams on boosted stats, and maybe the 2 week break won’t be so bad for many.

It’s just a shame for the few.

4 Likes

Did I miss the official announcement about GW every 3 weeks and raids or something? Just looked in the official announcements forum and didnt see anything about it.

I for one am looking forward to the GW break!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They talked about it in the dev stream on Twitch last night.

Stream Summary:

2 Likes

I’m definitely in the wait and see category. I’ll be fine missing out on a little GW. It’s fun but it’s not the only reason I play the game. Curious to see what these new modes will be.

2 Likes

Yup it will be interesting to see how the rewards going to work. Im also curious about the other mode, maybe a community event? That would be cool to see every guild work together for once :slight_smile:

My thought is it will be hard to keep people interested in guild wars when it’s every 3rd week. Lots of people only play game because of guild wars. Maybe consider every other week might be better. 3 modes are great so maybe have guild wars one week then one of the other modes the next then guild wars 3rd week then the last mode the 4th week.

4 Likes

As long as you guys don’t turn it into gems of destiny. Bullet-sponge bosses are zzzzzzzzz, rinse and repeat. Grind fest. Booooooorrrrrinnnnngggg.
Not happy losing gw but will wait before complaining!
Please be good, please be good. Please be good.

Please don’t be made of overexpensive cardboard like Nintendo’s “greatest” inovation…
Please don’t be made of overexpensive cardboard like Nintendo’s “greatest” inovation…

I just threw away my trash and it had two pizza boxes… :wink:

2 Likes

I think a lot of people are reading “GW lasts 3 weeks” and somehow deciding it means “you fight the same 6 teams 5 times in a row with 5 Monday slack days”. Or “You finish your 6 days then have to wait 2 weeks for a new match”.

I have a feeling what we’ll get is more elaborate than that and will make sense in the context of 3-week shifts. Maybe wait to see what you have before you speculate on how much you don’t like it?

I get why you don’t trust the devs, but there’s literally no information to go on here.

Well i hope we will get some sirrian video showing us the new feature that would be nice, i miss sirrian video :frowning:

2 Likes

The devs could have announced this the correct way. They could have said they were backing out GW but here’s the details of the new stuff.

Yep, they could have.

2 Likes

Im afftaid of this, so that mean there will be a leaderboard for the most kill or damages deal and the first position will be the guy willing to spend more money to regen quicker

2 Likes