Weekly guild wars

RIP, you won’t be missed :+1: :joy:

11 Likes

Hear, hear :beers:

3 Likes

What is the point of this thread?

2 Likes

For people that are in lousy guilds, or simply lousy players, to troll the more successful guilds/players that like and are good at guildwars.

7 Likes

I will be sorry to see Guild Wars go to once every three weeks. I finally made it to paragon in my guild!

3 Likes

Shame that is a poor assumption. I’m certainly not in a lousy guild or am I @Santandrix? I also wouldn’t call a 50k average guild wars lousy.

4 Likes

i never rlly thought anyone liked gw tbh just thought the top guilds players enjoyed the gems from it xD

9 Likes

I loved the strategy but not the capriciousness associated with Guild Wars. I’m also really looking forward to the two new game modes to see what they have to offer!

8 Likes
7 Likes

I’ll drink to that! :beers:

2 Likes

The only benefit from it is the gems :+1:

2 Likes

I like guild wars but don’t mind it being every 3 weeks as long as the other modes are fun. This will give you more time to set up defenses and everything. This game needs some variety to be honest.

9 Likes

New modes will be refreshing, nothing wrong with variety :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t mind guild wars, but I did find it stressful (all self imposed) because I wanted to do well for my guild. I’m looking forward to the new ways of stressing myself out for no good reason. :wink:

7 Likes

Or it just gets to be a drag and when everyone sees you as a threat, you get the same damn defenses every day. We are not a lousy guild at all. Thank you!

So long guild wars, seeya again soon, I hope the new content is even more fun!

2 Likes

Comes with the territory of being a top end guild :wink:

2 Likes

I have been taking notice of what gets set for us, and all 6 days it’s the worst of the worst and we still snag top 5, I’m proud of our guild, that’s for sure!

1 Like

Not too lousy then :joy:

1 Like

Being the best scorer in our guild, I lost 3 this week, definitely ready for new stuff.

Overall though, we are pretty lousy and like to troll.:joy:

2 Likes

We use a spreed sheet for scores, so it’s a fact not a guess, I’m not bashing my guild at all, just saying even good players are ready for new stuff.

2 Likes