Weekly guild wars

I can’t remember the last time anyone in bracket 1 set anything but a ‘worst of the worst’ defence?
Everyone wants to be at the top table after all…

1 Like

Well there are different types of worse of the worse right. Our most seen is psion, fam or trolls. Thanks to our competition, no colluding here at all.

1 Like

We had wall to wall ft nyx (insert troop) mab this week on one day. Frustrating af when it gets going…
Having said that I have to give props to certain people who change it up & stop me autopiloting though all 30 battles!

1 Like

So all in All I welcome the new content as a break will be nice, time to see what @Sirrian has set up to stop us.

1 Like

I set something different for nemesis, as I do for most of the guilds. Care to share what it was seeing as you always complain? I really don’t know what you’re bitching about, we discuss defs before we set them, they’re usually pretty different across the guild . None of us set the exact same ones and I think you two need to shut up and get on with it. It’s bracket 1, all the guild’s are good up there but you’re just coming across like a pair of whiny kids. I don’t know if I should be surprised or not tbh. Kinda sad really.

2 Likes

Wow, here I thought you were mr. Positive, so much negativity. No one is complaining at all.

I’m 29/1 this week. My only loss was against you, purple day paragon. Great team. I tried countering it and still lost.

2 Likes

I saw that and I was like whoa! Thank u! You are one of the best!

1 Like

I have to disagree, I’ve seen the guild you’re in set the same defenses on numerous occasions for the same day. All the top guilds do it, set the best you can.

1 Like

It beat dan too so maybe that’s why he is mad at me. Sorry @Nephilim.

2 Likes

I like gra’s coordination, it is like the gauntlet, all pretty similar and made to destroy, one of our tougher days for damn sure.

Some people just get very angry over the smallest of things, I’ve seen it first hand so many times. Anyway, back on topic. It’s just a case of I don’t enjoy guild wars as much as some do obviously, I like the idea of new modes to freshen up the game. We all want to do the best for the guilds we are in.

2 Likes

@Santandrix
Your defs, (yours personally), get regular praise in our guild, and not just from me. They’re often creative and cause trouble. I could screenshot parts of chat where I complemented you to our guild. What I don’t understand is why you constantly seem to think people have it in for you and try to set the most awful defs possible. That’s usually what the aim is for every guild isn’t it? If we’re so terrible care to share what you faced? I don’t get you, you’re better than this. Maybe you have a bad influence in your guild?

2 Likes

No mate, we really don’t set the same defence teams. We share results at the end of the week, they’re pretty different. They’re on our community wall.

1 Like

No, it’s seeing all defs troll,nyx, kraken, skadi. I get it, we deserve it, it’s ok. Great even on purple day, like I said, gra is organized, If you had a different defense set then way to go. I didn’t fight u. It’s good to see gra set one of the toughest for us tho. I take it as a compliment. :grinning:, really I’m not mad at all.

Isn’t this thread supposed to be about our coming together to rejoice in the impending scarcity of a worn out, infuriating game mode?

Not who gets the worst defence set against them? That’s part of the reason people are happy Guild Wars is being reduced, correct? Because people are tired of fighting ridiculous looping teams designed to frustrate you.

But what do I know. I’m just a lousy paragon in a lousy bracket 3 guild :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I really try to be at least a little bit different but I very rarely get more than a couple of def wins.

1 Like

It seems GW has a problem with fighting same teams on the same color day multiple weeks in a row. I’ve seen this several times.

3 Likes

I saved what I thought would be best for the legion Kings but it went 0_5

1 Like

Really? Howcome 3 out of 5 fights this week where the same nyx team against the guild you’re in? I guess it was just coincidence :joy: Anyway, there’s no point derailing a thread with more facts.