Weekly guild wars

I’m glad we have new stuff, guild wars will still be around, it’s nice to keep the game fresh. I look forward to it all.

4 Likes

I think it’s more about the color of the day over the team being played. RNG wins games not strategy.

1 Like

I only lost 1 match today due to the AI cascading skulls 5 moves in a row. Screwed my chance of making 9700 points today :joy: What is the saying? Variety is the spice of life? Bring on the new modes. I’ll be interested to see how the 1st week went when I get back from my holiday :+1:

Have a safe trip, seeya when u return! We’ll do our best without you.

1 Like

Laugh all you like but around 3 people set that against your guild. What you don’t know, you make up.

I’m done, not my intentions to go this way at all, I apologize.

2 Likes

But you clearly stated that you all set different defenses but now they do in some capacity, make your mind up Daniel :joy: I give facts and again you don’t like it. No need to go any further with this :+1:

I would just exchange infuriating for tiresome after the very first months. It has nothing to do with doing greatly or badly with this feature. It’s about having other activities.

@Nephilim, not trying to pull you down or anything, but i think you could do better on Blue days using another team that isn’t Humility/Anariel/Plague/Magnus. People can use Khorvash and Mab on this day and these two can pretty much wreck your team. Khorvash can mana drain and stun Humility and if Mab freezes Anariel she won’t provide extra turns on 4~5 blue matches and that leaves free gems for the enemy to take… Just a friendly free advice.

3 Likes

No worries, it was the first time I used it. Most use Draakulis. I’ve had zero wins using that so changed it. I have always tried to be a bit different so people don’t get too bored. Most of the time the ai decides who wins or not anyway.

3 Likes

I think the same way you do, but the truth is, Humility, Anariel, Plague def consistently has the best results for us on blue day. Data from hundreds of battles in GW bracket 1 PS4. If it is getting results, we use it.

2 Likes

It does not work on brown.

1 Like

@Nephilim

If people are talking about defenses:

Goblins aren’t ideal for Yellow or Brown day, because Gob-chomper exists. Its not a perfect counter by any stretch, but it definitely is a handicap to the goblin defense.

Voice of Orpheus also doesn’t do anything most times.

Your purple defense also doesn’t have a win condition of any kind. Even if it gets going, its just going to tickle people instead of kill off their troops. (To be fair, I find purple the hardest day to make a good defense).