GW every 3rd weeks what do you think about that?

I will never forgive them for nerfing my lovely bone dragon :stuck_out_tongue:

Because even though we are gaining new stuff we are still losing GW and GW is my favourite thing in the game right now

7 Likes

(Bolded for clarification)
And what if Raid or the other new mode will be your new favourite thing at the end of next month?

Look, I’m not saying you’re wrong. Because I don’t know. Maybe I will hate the new modes as well. Maybe I will miss GW like heck because the new stuff will be worse, give less rewards, be super time-intensive, whatever. But maybe it will be fun, cool, interesting, give as much or even more rewards, will encourage guilds to chat even more to find new teams and strategies for the new modes…

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words @Sheba.

We are doing our best to bring you the best content we can. We are very excited to bring you raids and we think you will enjoy the new game modes.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra i don’t say i won’t like it, i just think the decision to put gw every 3rd week is not cool, since it’s only 5 battle per day, i would prefer to see the 3 mode roll at the same time, so people who want to do every event at the same time can do it and people who dont like gw would focus on the 2 other modes

4 Likes

And what about people who only have 30 mins a day? I doubt guilds will like players dropping out of any game mode, bringing the guild ranking down. I need around 30 mins a day for my guild battles since I try to do well and also have vision issues and need to really focus. If I have three game modes, each taking 30 mins… no thanks. Way too much stuff. This is a hobby, not a job.

Not sure in what guild you are in, but would you like it if suddenly 10 players from your guild would stop doing GW completely, hence your guild losing all the time and plummeting in brackets? I’m pretty sure you guys would kick them, right?

Better have one mode with everyone competing and getting good rewards than three modes with only a few competing in each and you guys getting mediocre rewards.

1 Like

Well sorry but im pretty sure raid boss will take longer then 30 min

My guild would go for everything i don’t know what is your point

1 Like

Raid could very well be my new favourite thing but unless I missed something it won’t be against teams created by real people like GW is and thats one of the reasons I love GW now I’m fighting a decent variety of very well constructed teams and sometimes those teams are just better than my teams and I lose. In GW it isn’t always about chucking in the most powerful troops sometimes something considered weak can be better than the strongest troop in the game. What I will miss is the well constructed teams I face and spending time making new teams to fight them.

3 Likes

The fact that you said:

You said you’re okay with people stopping GW and doing the other two modes then.

Who says Raid won’t need that?
Who says the other mode won’t be a form of PVP needing that?

Sorry my english suck, what i mean is guild who want to do 3 event go for it and guild who hate gw focus on the 2 other modes

Yeah…no thanks. There are a lot of people who would miss out on various modes & events who don’t have the time to do 21 dungeons + 30 GW battles + 30/40 PvP battles for rank 1 + a weekly event + 2 other modes every week and still be able to farm their souls/arcanes the need.

That’s also a great way to burn everyone out doing it all at once. Besides - this should be a blessing for those who are bored with the metas in 1 mode or another. Breaks things up a lot more.

2 Likes

Do you really think 30 people agree on such a thing? Like all 30 people don’t wanna do GW anymore? There’d be so much unrest, with some doing everything, some only doing one mode and some doing another. And that way, people will be upset if the mode they like will not be done by everyone and rewards will be mediocre and there will be so much drama and kicks for likely everyone not doing everything anyway.

2 Likes

Like i said dungeon is 3 fight per day and gw 5 battle the rest of the time you can focus on the 2 other modes i don’t see anything wron with this. Do you really thing raid boss will only last 30 min? Most of the time it last several hours since you can’t attack 24h/24 you need to wait to regen and be able to attack again

I love it! :smiley: GW is fun, but it’s stressful and tedious to do week after week after week.

My only concern is GW troops. Hopefully they’ll either add them to the rewards for the new modes or up the rewards in GW so it doesn’t take forever to upgrade them.

2 Likes

You got me wrong. What I said was I need 30 mins for doing my five GW battles daily. What if you also get five attempts for the raid boss and need 30 mins for those as well? And what if the third mode also needs 30 minutes? Then you are playing for one hour and 30 minutes just for your “duties”.

A lot of people play this game for a much shorter time each day. Some have really busy jobs. Are terminally ill. Have not that much bandwidth. Or just don’t want to spend hours in front of a game. There’s a million reasons why someone can’t or won’t play for so long every day. Maybe they want to and just can’t and only have time for one mode a day. What then?

1 Like

They just fixed the bug and got gw defenses to set, i can only imagine what bugs these new modes will bring. Look at new years, look at tesla this week. The arena is still being skipped over. Gw is optional, if guilds choose not to focus on that they are free to. I share the sentiment of loving playing against well thought out defense and finding counters and beating last week’s scores. I’d have no issue doing simultaneous events, our guild goes hard. Recent nerfs to tasks makes me not so optimistic of rewards, i cannot afford to lose 1500 gems a week. They’re dramatically lessening my favorite game mode and have had consistent flawed or bugged new content, so i think skeptisism is rational.

3 Likes

Well prepare to be upset cause you guys will never finish raid boss at the higher difficulty which one will give the most rewards

You forget 99% of the players don’t get 1500 gems a week. We still live.

9 Likes

No, i’m not forgetting. I wasn’t always in a top guild. And everyone will lose resources if the raids are not on par with gw. Don’t have time to get the main raid boss? Get less gems than from whichever gw bracket you’re in.