GW every 3rd weeks what do you think about that?

@Saltypatra I Haven’t watched anything yet, but will when I can. But have a very important question. With these 2 new modes, are you planning on introducing 2 more additional premium currencies/resources for each.

1 Like

Guild Wars have always been optional if you don’t like them fine, then don’t be in a guild that does them.

But don’t punish those of us that enjoy it because you don’t.

8 Likes

Instead of have GW only every third week why not instead cycle the new modes in every third week so we can try them and see if we like them first and provide feedback

4 Likes

I just hope that these new additions aren’t another mode to sink gems into.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m glad to hear this.

3 Likes

Seriously, this. The vast majority of GoW players are getting next to nothing from GW when it comes to resources.

7 Likes

Totally understandable. When you are in bracket 1 and use to the riches of it you can easily forget less rewards lower down.

1 Like

The thing is no player is “punishing” any other player. The devs brought this plan up. Of course, the people that don’t care for that mode are happy to see less of it. That’s just natural.

2 Likes

For bracket one this is lot of ressources lost, if you finish 4 consecutive weeks #1 you will get 6000 gems now if you reduce only 1 week give 1500 gems every month that’s seem very low when you know a new mythic is released every month

1 Like

The third mode will be a treasur hunt, where members spend MAPS toward a common guild goal, once you unlock the objective (500 maps) then your guild « found the treasure « and you need to go explore and find it.

3 Likes

This is not true. Illuminati confirmed!

5 Likes

I actually kinda wish this was true.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra what about my version of raid boss? :slight_smile:

GW has become more of competitions for finite gems between top guilds, while young small guilds get little reward from it. Those two new modes should bring small guilds useful rewards such as diamonds or gem keys, since even the weekly tasks bring some gems and keys with little skills.

Why is everyone so negative?

What if raid will have the same rewards as GW, but every guild will be able to get them (since every guild will have its own boss)? It seems, according to spoilers, as if raid boss will be a six-day thing as well, with one color each day.

What if the second, unknown mode will be a million times as fun as GW and everyone will love it and want GW gone for more of it?

Seriously, I complain a lot as well (damn particles, damn new UI), but I complain after it happened, not before. If you tried and don’t like the new modes, complain all you want and rightfully so. But right now you’re just all being negative for no good reason. You won’t know what will happen. You don’t know what the other new events we will get next to the snotstone event each week will be and what rewards those will offer. You know nothing definite about anything. So why complain? That’s like complaining about next week’s exam when you don’t even know if the questions will be hard or super-easy yet! The devs work hard to bring us new, fun stuff that will keep the game fresh, so give them (the devs AND the events) a chance!

15 Likes

Cause yet every change they made is
Horrible

-First version of gw was 100% better then the new formula

-old UI was better then new UI

-first guild task was better then new one

6 Likes

Yeah, I know. I also miss the old UI. I miss playing without migraines from particles. I miss being able to do TH at all because the new background kills me, to be able to make out any rarity despite colorblindness, seeing numbers clearly and having no flashes when opening kingdom menus and lags when coming out of explore battles.

But you know what? I like the Soulforge, which was not always there. I also like my daily dungeon battles. I like setting unique GW defenses for extra points. I like opening 200 Gold Chests at once. I also like that the loading screen now displays a troop and its skill.

Thing is, humans tend to remember negative things and forget about positive ones because positive ones we start taking for granted quickly while negative ones keep being a pain. Not all changes are bad. We might have all complained about Soulforge rotation… but remember when we had no Forge at all and our only chance of getting that one mythic missing was opening chests over and over? Yeah.
There are good things that were added since I started playing (August). So before I know if the change will be good or bad, I will remain neutral or carefully positive because less PVP (GW) and more PVE (Raid) is great for me.
If things turn out sucky, you’ll have me complaining as well.
But not now.

6 Likes

As I’ve said provide us some context about these raid bosses and how they will work so we can focus on the positive changes, not what is perceived to be the negative changes of guild wars.

Otherwise players will dwell on the guild wars changes.

1 Like

I want a mount like in puzzle quest 1.
I miss riding my giant spider.

All I got from the Q&A is written in the summary.

And really, if you guys all want to focus on losing something because you don’t know what you will gain yet… then don’t be surprised if the next big change will come like the new UI, without any warning whatsoever, because there’s nothing gained for the devs from people crying about what they don’t know yet. All this does is stopping motivation of doing something new for us.

2 Likes