Guild Wars and Rankings

It was clearly said that not participating for a week will make you drop a bracket or a few. Or maybe they coded the drop to be in the wrong direction…

3 Likes

It’s also possible they forgot that bit in their haste to get it out this week.

We are #57. Allways bracket 3 or 4, last war 840k points

2 Likes

i pmed their leader asking if they did fight in gw last week, but since i dont know spanish i have no idea how successful my attempt for communication will be :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That would be funny. And not in the haha sorta way.

Ultimos Guardianes is actually a potential top 50 guild. They are almost always at the top of their brackets. They were in the fight last week.

1 Like

Potential top 50 is way out of competition for what waits in bracket 1. But they’ll expirience that starting tomorrow first hand.

3 Likes

Hi all.

First, sorry for my english.

@Annaerith I answer here better.

Last week we were in bracket 4 and we were first with 824K. The previous week we were in bracket 3, we were third and we were down to 4.

This week we had to climb to table 2, at most, no one understands why they put us in bracket 1.

We are in the # 57 ranking, and we have fought several times with Light Army, Carnivores, Solophobia, Marshal, Honor Guard, Blazing Dragons, Crit Happens and some more, and we have won the daily battles. And these guilds are in a higher ranking than ours.

Thank you your help @Manly and @Atalaya.

7 Likes

Seems like a bug.

In any case, welcome to the party.

GW is exciting at the top table!

Hello, I just going to put here my 2 cents. I know this Guild.

I can say That Ultimos Guardianes be climbing in ranks hard for long time.
They play in GW since they begin, and be very organized and get always several GW points.

I can see them moving in brackets like us, in 3-4-5 but they win a lot of points this week so bracket 2, was the one.
I´m surprised of bracket 1 but I’m sure is not a bug, there must be something more we don´t know and is probably be calculating.

Also we were last week in bracket 6 and we climb to 3 this week. 3 brackets looks like so much in top 10 brackets but if they happens 2 times maybe is something possible.

Cheers

It 100% certain is a bug. In the first post in this topic @Sirrian stated this:

This explicitly states that the only way to end up in bracket 1 is to place first or second in bracket 2. Which means that what happened with Ultimos Guardianes is something that was not supposed to happen.

5 Likes

Yes @Darkness, we thought the same thing, we thought we would go to bracket 2 and appear in 1.

If some developer explains it … perfect, but we will enjoy the experience and return to table 3-4 next week.

2 Likes

Why is Unrepentant always one of the ones getting screwed by the ranking system? Somehow this team got what should have been our spot in bracket 1. Maybe the guild stuff rankings should read.

1. Bracket 2…only the top 2 guilds will promote, unless it’s Unrepentant, then we’ll pick the top guild and another random guild from a lower bracket to promote. bottom 3 guilds will demote as normal.

Yes I see. I don´t read all.

But there are many bugs then.
Also my guild climb 3 brackets this week, from 6 to 3.

How many guilds are involved then?
This need a fix quickly before they begins.

2 Likes

this is how tye are trying to make it work in the future not necessarily how it is working now

1 Like

This will be the 3rd time Unrepentant has been cheated out of bracket 1. At least this is less infuriating than being dropped from #5 to bracket 2. I don’t love this game anymore.

Well, perhaps if you were to repent, you wouldn’t be punished all the time!
:wink:

(Just teasing, if it were me I’d be annoyed too…)

4 Likes

What we suffer in life is the result of our karma, and we cannot escape the consequences of our karma.

Since you talk about karma, I guess you think we deserve this? I’ve been really dragging at work over all these disappointments. This makes 2 weeks in a row I’ve thought about leaving the game. I almost left Unrepentant for Abaddon over this. I don’t want the stress of always feeling cheated. If this keeps up, I wonder if Unrepentant might become guild wars optional too. As it is some of us don’t bother with color teams anymore.

How are things going @Badiator? What guild are you in now? Can you believe Abaddon does like 10-14 legendaries now? They also beat Unrepentant to 40K seals sometimes. Things have changed a bit since you left. Funny how quickly our non-GW guild (Abaddon) is rising against our GW required guild (Unrepentant)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for letting us know that there was an issue with the leaderboard calculation. We’ve found the problem and fixed it.

We’re just fixing guild wars leaderboard so Unrepentant goes back into Bracket 1 and Ultimos Guardianes is going into Bracket 2.

17 Likes