Goodbye after almost four years

Close to a month ago, I see this is going to happen to many of us. So i also make a feature post asking for less matches at least, but it was not good understanded and i need to reply many times in it.

Also agree with the 2 post you sign up. I´m also a more than 4 years player, not always so active and only 2 years more like a forum habitual.

I agree with mostly of your replies here and enjoy your personal humour here. You be one of the first i meet here in the forums and all I watch or read of you was always very instructive and polite. Also you always try to keep the peace and respect here, so difficult in the last years. Really sad to see you leaving. Enjoy your time. Life is the best decision.

I make lot of changes to continue playing, but in my case not only affect to me, as a guild leader it affects to all the guild. Bored and tired to see every week people leaving I quit trophies in minimums to make people stay, but in many cases is not enough. The game is completely different, everything goes in a gem shop and in escalated difficulty, this is not so fun as it was. We know the answer to this, said many times already and we don’t need to say it again.

I wish you the best, maybe soon I go also but I try to stay, I don’t know really why.

Sorry for my bad English all the times, everyone knows is not my native language.
Good luck :hugs::smiley::older_man:

10 Likes