Gnome resurrection

You think these things are tested? Every update is a shambles :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

watch out, someone posted in another thread he got orb from the vault
i wonā€™t be surprise if they decide to nerf more the gnome

1 Like

Oh myā€¦ it was me, what have I done

2 Likes

Youā€™ve done nothing; they canā€™t nerf what doesnā€™t really exist anymore. :wink:

3 Likes

They should add a chance to win a vault key when you get 2 vaults in treasure hunt :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Getting vaults in treasure hunt will soon warrant no rewards unless you have a vault key to open them.

2 Likes

Do you even gnome brah?!?!

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that banks on medieval fantasy settings are more of a Game of Thrones thing.

At least in the regular fantasy settings i know usually the nobles would lend money or resources to each other or the king in order to gain favors but thatā€™s pretty much it. Each kingdom would have their own coins with different values measured by the purity of the materialsĀ¹ so a bank wouldnā€™t work as institution it would be basically the treasury of the kingdom that controls the economy. But wellā€¦ Thatā€™s you and me assuming a lot of things about five lines of text posted by Sirrian soā€¦ Itā€™s all guessesā€¦

Ā¹Gold and Silver coins werenā€™t made pure gold or silver historically speaking.

3 Likes

I think this is actually an interesting option which might make people play TH more! (That saidā€¦ I never managed to get two vaults before because Iā€™m bad at TH, but it would still be nice for the people who can pull it off a lot.)

:neutral_face: And I still have never, ever in my entire life, watched a single episode of that series and know absolutely zero about itā€¦ and therefore donā€™t know at all what that is supposed to tell me.:sweat:
I still pretty much assume that Krystara has Gold as a shared currency, though. All kingdoms take it, obviously, since you level them with it and unlock them with gold as well.
But eh, yeah, off-topic as this may beā€¦ Leonis is for me now the worst of all kingdoms in Krystara when it was what made me love the game. So my love for GoW in general has pretty much died since I came here for the lore.

1 Like

My first gnome!!! 10 k gold :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have played more in the last 24 hours then I usually do. Well over 300 explores trying to ā€œseeā€ a gnome.
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
NOTHING!!! :rage:

And whatā€™s the worst part about all of this!?
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
I have had to LIKE entirely too many of @Rickygervais posts!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

I think 1 gnome every 1h of playing is reasonable?

1 Like

so much bitching from people that got so many to start withā€¦

canā€™t miss what you never had ,and Iā€™m sure the money option for orbs will be popular.

2 Likes

13 hours play nothing

1 Like

13h without a gnome!!! How can you guys said the devs did it ok?? I know they said it happening too often and i might agree
With the fact 30 explore might be low but there is a huge difference between 30 and 750 or more battles.

Im not mad after dev cause they did nerf but i would prefer if they tried it gradually rather then just pull the swich from 0 to 10 on the first try

1 Like

I was directing a church choir rehearsal and by the time I could play the Nerf had already happened. So this does not apply to me if you were responding to me.

As for thisā€¦ I must respectfully disagree. I am most certainly entitled to ā€œmissā€ on something that I have been excited about for weeks. And to restate so my point is not misconstrued, I could give a flying F about what I got for killing the gnomes. I just want to kill the little f-ers!!!
This had the promise to be a VERY successful addition and imho it was working. The community was excited and talking, sharing finds, posting pics, I hadnā€™t seen the forums this POSITIVELY active in a long time. And for that to be taken away so soon is beyond disheartening.

I get that it was an error and the drop rate was never supposed to be that high outside of Gnome events but letā€™s face it, itā€™s a pr nightmare. When players have been complaining about needing something exciting to change up gameplay and ease the grind, to feel like we were heard and prayers answered, and then have it yanked awayā€¦

Accidental or notā€¦ this is a slap in the face that will sting for a whileā€¦ :cry: :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Gnomes were a great idea and a ton of fun. Please set them back to how they were originally!

2 Likes

Did they neft the loot or, how many times we see it ??? Iā€™ve only seen 2

1 Like

His opening line is so blatantly inflammatory that i wouldnā€™t expect an answer from you, but i imagine it was also a chance to vent out some frustration and give feedback.

The devs are already at the office by this time, so hopefully theyā€™ll try to sort out some bugs and discuss our negative feedback about the gnomes outside the Vault Events. The only thing we can do is play as we usually do, if a gnome appears good, but any expectative to find one or more are unrealistic right now.

2 Likes

They nerfed the frequence you see it

2 Likes