Global Mail Exploit (Banpocalypse šŸ”„)

I say about time this happened time people realize nothing in life is free and to expoit a glitch to this degree is riduculous I say good job devs on bannin these peeps tired of seeing bull happening and nothing gets done

7 Likes

The result of the imbalance is initiated by the server. Tomorrow the unbalanced troop will be released, and another player who will use it will also receive a ban? What kind of rules are these?

Players banned for developer errors. Incredible!

2 Likes

At this point, I think Iā€™m done with GoW. There is no equality in the punishment. Everyone who exploited should be banned. How outrageous that only some are banned. How outrageous that others who seriously exploit are told theyā€™re being cheeky.

As for my ban today: I checked my mail many times this morning as I kept getting notification of new mail. During this time I was: cooking breakfast for my family, helping my elderly mother who had wet herself not once but twice and messed in the bathroom. I was then scrubbing the bathroom. I home school my children and was conducting school all the while receiving notifications. When I finally had an opportunity to really see what was happeningā€¦too late for me.

As you can see, I already have enough going on in my life and I donā€™t need the added nonsense of this current situation. Gems has been a pleasant distraction from the many demands of my real life. I will find another game or activity in place of Gems.

1 Like

Ban players for developer errors deserve a negative assessment in the play market.

2 Likes

Thanks for the ban. Iā€™ll find something else to play.

1 Like

Anyone who was banned for this and is angry just lol.

People exploited and got banned. Iā€™m sure devs are happy with this choice. What to do now is to tell your friends & members in your guild to never do this as it hurts everyone.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not angry. Iā€™m disappointed. Iā€™m done.

Receiving messages from the server cannot be abused. Here they write about the fact that the one who receives gifts gets an advantage over other players. So why not correct this imbalance? Ban is also an imbalance. Some players can play, and some can not.

You cheat and you risk getting banned. People knew that getting the same mail over and over again with all these free gems was wrong but still kept doing it anyway. I hope the devs donā€™t unban anyone.

5 Likes

This is a developer bug. The correct solution is to roll back transactions to yesterday. Ban is not a problem transfer from the developer to the player.

2 Likes

I only hear more excuses. Intentionally spamming Support Tickets to ā€œrevoltā€ will get you nowhere.
Of course, if you would read their EULA and Forum Rules, this would all be clear to you by now.

1 Like

I think that banning players who went completely crazy with the exploitation is fair. I looped that mail at least 10-15 times on ā€œpurposeā€ just to see that it really doesnā€™t stop giving gems and then reported the bug. I am usually quite lazy at reporting bugs but I thought that one was bad enough that it should be reported.

I obviously didnā€™t get banned, although I wasnā€™t stupid enough to use the gems after reporting I got them from a bug either.

3 Likes

Cheat is hacking. And this is a mistake of the developers. You can also call unbalanced builds cheats. Rave. The developers will continue to make mistakes, and the players will continue to ban.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show

19 Likes

Not everyone who used the exploit was banned though and that is not justiceā€¦If a ban is put in place, it should apply to all the perpetrators of the crime(gems spent or not), not just a percentage of themā€¦To absolve one group and persecute the other, is nothing short of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same here. There should be no pardons. Not a single one.

People, who didnā€™t spend their Gems, got lucky. They only got their unlawful Gem amount removed and they werenā€™t banned. If you ask me, those people get off easy.
Those, who did spend all of the unlawfully obtained Gems, did it so because they knew that it would be much harder if not almost impossible to rectify or revert the situation to a previous state.
They actually thought that they can get away with no consequences at all.

And of course, since they were wrong, now they have only one option.
To blame everyone else than themselves and bring up excuses, just to prove that they did not do anything wrong. This case is absolutely clear. EULA says it all.

7 Likes

Exactly. They probably chose this route because if they banned everyone who participated the player base would be drastically reduced. Thatā€™s what I suspect.

As I said before, Iā€™m not an affected player. But one thing is clear to me: If you hack to the beast, you make 15k trophies and you are 1 in the top you can continue playing but if you take advantage of a failure of the developers you are dead. Live the coherence

2 Likes