Double task mail

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened? A 90 gem task got finished and I got 2 mails to claim that reward instead of just 1. Got 180 gems total.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
/
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Well I didn’t take a picture but I wouldn’t lie about such a thing, would I know?

2 Likes

@Sirrian and @Nimhain waiting for you guys to tell me will you reduce my gem total or I’m free to spend it :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Why oh why you had to go and tell the world mate.

I want what I earn and don’t need what I don’t deserve. It’s a game, I don’t cheat in real life why would I do it in game.

8 Likes

I would complain if I didn’t get my reward too, so it just seems fair :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And a lot of people miss out rewards, so I think that reporting this stuff too might help with missing rewards.

1 Like

There’s a 0% chance they will take it away from your account unless you purposely used some sort of exploit or cheat to get this to happen.

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s the right thing to do. :+1:

3 Likes

Wonder if we’d be lucky enough next week. Cough cough

Couple of weeks ago when servers went awol I received the excess bonus about 20 times.

Luckily enough it was only 240 gold so I didnt bother with it as I lost 9 gem keys as well so sort of balanced it out. I also lost 43 Glory keys earlier in the day & had al;ready submitted ticket & got 50 back. Overall seemed to balance out (ish)

We’re aware of a couple of weird glitches in the guild task & mail system at the moment.

They’re not (as far as we know) anything that can be purposefully exploited… though if we find that they ARE, and people have been doing it, that’s a different case entirely!

If you do receive a rare lucky present from one of these glitches, we won’t be taking it back for now, but we are working to try and fix it asap.

11 Likes

Ok then thanks for your response.

2 Likes

Telling was the right thing to do. I would’ve if @DonBoba hadn’t already. Honest people are honest. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

We are MEAN Machine, not CHEAT Machine! :wink:

2 Likes

Some people would argue that life is a game. But, HEY! It’s your reality, bro.

2 Likes

All I can say is congrats, and I hope it happens to me too.

Preferably a duplicate legendary task mail with the latest mythic troop.

1 Like