Double rewards bug?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Went to mail to collect my rewards, there were 2 mail from gems of war. Both contained same stuff (double rewards for ranking like 116 glory x2 or 10x2 glory keys etc.)
Don’t know if this happens to anyone else.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I don’t have screen shots.

Alas, this has never happened to me. I get two mails, but they are the weekly/daily bonuses and my VIP bonus.

First time that happend to me, can’t complain about 232 glory, and 20 glory keys(which resulted in 19 rare troops and 73 souls xD ).
But felt a need to report it since its not supposed to happen. So @Sirrian take a look :smiley:

I had a similar effect some days ago with the daily rewards.
The thing I remeber was collecting tributes on my phone after the daily switchover and getting the event popups, but I did not collect the mail.
The when I got home and logged in via steam I saw that I got the reward mails twice. Not sure what caused it.

I suspect it might be to do with the server overload at changeover time… we tend to get a few cases of this on the weeks where the overload is at its worst. The last few days have been REALLY busy, with lots of new players, I think because we got a mention in the Rooster Teeth podcast.

5 Likes

You did? That’s sweet! You should put up the link!

5 Likes

Yes, I want to see!