Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

They can only hotfix in three choices and can’t make everyone happy lol
But you’re right, and I think Only gold and glory chests need the x200 at a time. They could smartly hotfix in three different numbers for the different keys.

Notice how x200 at a time Vip keys does not exist :wink:
Gem keys, x1 x10 x50 OR x1 x50 x200 ?
Event keys, x1 x10 x50 OR x1 x50 x200 ?

Gem and event I’m happy with x1 x10 x50

1x 50x 200 x seems good for glory keys for me.
Maybe 1x 100x 1000x for gold keys :scream:

I think x1 x10 x50 is okay for glory/gems/guild and vip

And x1 x10 x200 for gold

3 Likes

How about x1 x10 x100 for glory, and x1 x50 x500 for gold keys. Deal? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i don’t really care if you got 300 key you still gonna be able to open them if you click on x500

Ok, then it’s agreed lol.

Hey devs, over in Xbox land, this is what we want.

Gold key: x1 x50 x500
Glory key x1 x10 x100
Gem key x1 x10 x50
Event key x1 x10 x50
Guild keys x1 x10 x50

@Saltypatra

3 Likes

From another thread

I’m also pretty pissed that the two questions that I posted that got some of the most likes were conveniently ignored.
That’s BS. Need to tag a Dev, not a mod.
@Ozball

If you can log in tonight during stream they will answer more questions

Screw that. I’m going to bed soon my friend. Could you please ask on my behalf? Or anyone? I personally think the console menu navigation was an extremely pertinent question.

Ok remind me the question bro?
Wait oz is replying he might have your answer

Only one question you posted got more likes than some of the chosen ones, and it was a repeat of one further up that did get chosen (reminder on dungeon battles). The other two questions were lower than all the chosen ones bar 1, with which they were equal. We only have a limited time for these Q&As and as such we can only have so many questions.

Also not sure why I was specifically tagged, as Salty is the one that oversees the question gathering on these Q&As.

3 Likes

People love you oz you will need to deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Because of all of the Dev team you responded to questions in a more satisfactory way and have actively played the game for a longer period.
That’s why I tagged you oz

1 Like

Uploading…
It feels like console players are being ignored once again.

1 Like

Can we see again the last activity of a guild member ?

Is more difficult to a GM to check activity for daily requirement.

Im not sure if they can put it back, they said they removed it cause of Microsoft and since they want same version on each platform i don’t think it will happen

1 Like

Please feel free to pop into the stream if you would like to ask further questions. I think this lot will be answered fairly quickly, so there should be plenty of opportunity for more queries to be answered.

Also @Ozball is correct, his job is programming, not streaming. (Unless I pester him enough to join me and make increasingly bad jokes and voices.)

4 Likes

Alright salty live in 1h? :slight_smile:

Indeed!!! Soon!

3 Likes

I found out that this week when using my iPad which hasn’t installed the new patch (due to me not liking the particle effects) that every PvP battle I play, I get all the rewards and the win/loss gets counted but I gain no PvP points. Is this intentional and will I get banned for having 1000 wins and 3k PvP points by the end of the week?