Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

dark hour

The dark hour…

With obligatory Minato dancing gif…

dancinggggg

8 Likes

Will there ever be a way to buy more than one Glory Reward?

3 Likes

Aren’t the question about adding a reminder for dungeons and about an icon to show unpillaged dungeons basically the same question? One answer would most likely cover both questions. Perhaps, can we get an icon or reminder to show that we have dungeon battles to complete? And boom throw in another question for us.

6 Likes

This one also been answered so that leave you room for 2 questions :slight_smile:

That’s why there are 11 questions, because 2 were so similar.

1 Like

Ok i forgive you if you put a Elf costume on your next stream :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have an elf costume. :stuck_out_tongue: (Though I could always make the new elf prince, dubbed Hot Dude.)

2 Likes

We were told that it was difficult to remove it because of bugs or whatever.

But it’s still possible to put the value of the fee (on the server side) to 0, like you did when you “removed” the gold fee for PVP battles.

3 Likes

It has not been answered at all.
Many people are complaining about health issues because of the particles.
And for the rest of the players, it is everything but an improvement. It is much more difficult to see the stats of the troops and it can be a problem, especially in GW.
The topic needs at least a more elaborate explanation.

6 Likes

@Saltypatra
Two of my questions got enough likes to be asked but one is similar to the other dungeon one, (icon to denote un-pillaged). So can you please ask the other one…
Can you please make crafting diamonds black to better differentiate between gems?

2 Likes

@Saltypatra

This didn’t make the list either despite having more than enough likes to qualify. C’mon gal, do yer job, jet lag and travel excess is no excuse! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Well i don’t know what you want her to say she explain it will be hard to fix and working on it to improve, she will say the exact same thing in the stream

I agree and in addition, my question about it - which recieved more likes than this short one - also included asking about the semi-transparent background and the still-existing sidescrolling, which was skipped conveniently for this shorter version…

3 Likes

Will someone comment in the “Dawnbringer Unbalances Arena” thread?

I am impressed with the quality of questions Salty has this week, very good.

Sorry, it is not even remotely an answer. It looks like a clever way to avoid some direct and constructive answer. :rofl:

Oh, I forgot, player base is changing. So, I guess, the sooner the old blind whiners leave, the better off GoW becomes and the easier it will be to handle all issues. Indeed, looks like some happy deep pocket crowd is piling up at the door. The player base is growing, there is nothing to worry about, move on to brighter future. You could have said just that directly, there is no need for corporate talk like that. :wink:

2 Likes

They can’t fix particle effects without a real patch, and they like to holiday around Xmas. I know it’s not the answer you want to hear.

Salty herself had suggested a possible temporary hotfix (an option in the settings menu to turn particles, status effects and numbers off) and failed to explain why a temporary rollback isn’t possible.

I don’t think you can hot fix new menu settings. I’m surprised they could hot fix the X3 speed setting, but probably because the setting was already there.
And a rollback would recall the entire patch.

But it sure would be nice to know more about the type of stuff they can hot fix, because there is no sense wasting time asking for things to be hot fixed that can’t.

1 Like

I see they already fixed open 1 chest but now you got the choice between

X1 , x50 and x200

No x10?

1 Like