Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

I asked about the instant death mechanics last Q&A, right?

(Won’t comment at all on the number of glaring UI or balance problems that should be dealt with no questions asked…)

2 Likes

Any concrete plans on adding diamonds to treasure hunt rewards or just making treasure hunt more attractive in general? This game mode is, while fun at times, out of balance with the time invested and rewards gained. Anyway you look at it, treasure hunt is in need of a revamp.

Same goes for arena on higher difficulties. For instance, would you consider rewarding one more glory key per difficulty in arena? The tiny bit of extra gold seems hardly worth it, even for early game players.

3 Likes

Can we get a counter for guild wars that shows all guild progress for all guilds on the weekly rankings page, like 900/900 battles done.

15 Likes

when comes the daily quests from console?

6 Likes

GW Livescore! :wink:

1 Like

Lock GW defense teams and hide the name of the guilds until it starts to prevent colluding pls?
Add a trait on a (Mythic maybe) that cleanse a random ally troop on 4 and 5 matches?

These are more suggestions than questions lol but still…

Are we ever going to get only the top 27 scores in GW counting? :wink:

13 Likes

It was once mentioned a weekly leader board for Treasure Hunt. Is treasure hunt still popular enough that a new form of treasure hunt competition through a leader board would exist?

4 Likes

Has there been any decision if the “Gold Troop” progression, where troops may get bonuses, status or bonus abilities, based on how much you’ve used them?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a lot of the questions put forth are to do with particle effects. I just replied concerning this issue in another thread, so thought I would also quote that answer here.

12 Likes

Wow just wow…

2 Likes

Thank you for your extensive statement. In lights of this - and me being unable to play the game in its current state and, with no hotfix in sight, meaning I will be kicked from my guild - let me rephrase my question.

Is it possible to do a temporary rollback to the old effects so that the people now unable to play because of health issues can play again? That way, adjusted particle effects could be introduced at a later date without you losing any playerbase.

5 Likes

Adding one more question:

Can we have this option (as a chooseable button) - turning the particles, status effects and numbers - as a hotfix possibility? I would rather play with no numbers and status effects than not play at all.

3 Likes

Can we please buy multiple event chests for glory (spoils of war) at a time? No volume discount even needed, but with greatly reduced event chest availability, it’s just unnecessarily tedious to have to buy them one at a time.

11 Likes

Can we please buy celestial traitstones for glory? Even if they cost like 1000 apiece and don’t include anything else.

If you are ever in need of a temp home, Sushi-Bar would love to have you.

Sushi-Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! Play TOGETHER with family & friends ! Rank 264 GW 24 Seals 20k! Reqs: Lvl 200; Seals 1000; GW 15/wk.

As a casual guild, we are not so sticky on making weeking Guild reqs, especially if our Guild members are having problems.

Also for a heads up, in the latest update you can now open one chest at a time again. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good news salty :slight_smile:

And without further ado, here are our top 10 (well, 11…) questions! As always, please join us on Stream to ask follow up questions, or something else entirely. Ps, our next Q & A Stream is tomorrow!

• If and when we will see Crafting move further towards being targeted and less about RNG?

• What you are going to do about Dawnbringer on defense in the arena?

• Regarding the new UI update: I would like to know why changes mentioned on Stream/forum (like the placement of the key order in the chest window (gold keys furthest to the left) or the question mark displaying what stones can be found in explore exactly) didn’t happen in the end when they were suggested by the community.

• Will you ever add a reminder for dungeons?

• Is it possible to add an icon to show you have un-pillaged dungeons available?

• Will we ever be able to see our previous choices when we are picking troops in arena?

• Moa event was the most fun I have had in PvP in months will you be doing it again for christmas?

• Are there any plans to rework the hero leveling system, hero masteries, and hero classes?

• Any plans to remove the 50 gem hero class change cost?

• Please talk about future plans regarding particle effects.

• Can we get a counter for guild wars that shows all guild progress for all guilds on the weekly rankings page, like 900/900 battles done.

7 Likes

Which hour it will begin?