Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

Hey everyone, there might be a slight delay for the Stream today. Please bear with us everyone, I’m so sorry!

I do not understand, why would Microsoft oppose such feature ? (I assume they meant Xbox version, didn’t they?)

Yeah it was about xbox privacy

I know Soul Forge is complete random but is there anyway can do it more often like every 3 days for example instead of waiting a week. Then to be disapointed yet again. Plus it will help increase players to log in more often to check Soul Forge

I’ve waited up to ask about black diamonds and faster scrolling on consoles but I I’m going to bed, it’s half past midnight here in England.

I guess we are talking about australian hour? :slight_smile:

1:34am here in Germany, so I feel your pain (I’m up because I have a horrible cold and can’t sleep, lol). Hope you have a good rest and that someone will write an answer summary up after the stream for those of us who can’t watch.

2 Likes

hey maybe could explain yesterdays issues?

'Yesterday part of starting donation went missing after reset - also some new dancer cards from events chests .

Contacted 505 for support and they wrote back telling me to suck it up because the developers were aware of the issues and working on it.

Checked this forum and there’s nothing here.

400k is a lot to suck up - its Christmas and I’m not seeing spirit round here with 1 or 50 chest alteration either.

Yep I’m not in a good mood about this right now, so developers since 505 are telling players to get lost what are you doing about it please - with your skeleton staff?’

thanks

They didn’t do the Dev Q&A with the gathered questions today, but they did answer some random questions that people posted on Twitch. Nothing earth-shattering. Salty said they would post an updated time for the Q&A with Sirrian (where they will answer the selected questions) soon.

Sorry you’re sick - hope you feel better!

Okay team! We will be going ahead with the Dev Q&A tomorrow, same bat time same bat place. 11 AM AEDT.

I am so sorry for the change of plans everyone. As such, we will be taking an additional five questions! Woo! You have until the end of the day to like your top picks.

3 Likes

You better answer 20 question then :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @peacefull, as I mentioned in the other thread where you posted this issue, please contact our support. We will resolve this for you. :slight_smile:

Could you give me an answer why you disregarded my first question, which had the most likes (29)? I understand that - for keeping the list of questions short - you picked a shorter question about the particles (mine was phrased longer) but mine also included questions about the sidescrolling and transparent board. I feel like these things should be added to the questions since they obviously influenced the amount of likes my question got in comparision to the other question only asking about particles.

Otherwise I would like to just know why my question was skipped despite its likes.

6 Likes

What are the devs’ New Year’s Resolutions for GoW for this coming year?

(Comes with the disclaimer that New Year’s Resolutions are rarely kept, so this is more of a devs’ fantasy wishlist than any sort of realistic expectations about what realistically has a chance to actually make it to the production server :grin:)

Probably be able to stream at the good time :slight_smile:

Not to leave my guild wars to the last day of the week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The question was too long unfortunately, so I took the spirit of the question. I have recommended making questions shorter in the past, as when we get big paragraphs we are much less likely to answer them.

We briefly discussed the backround board yesterday, and at the moment it is actually as transparent as it was before the UI overhaul. We understand that some players still don’t feel that it’s enough, so we are looking into other possible solutions. Unfortunately, we don’t have anything else to announce at this time.

2 Likes

I understand, thanks for clarifying! And sorry my questions are so long, not being a native speaker means that I often weirdly translate from German to English in my head and way-too-long things are the result.

I am surprised by you saying that the board is as transparent as before the overhaul bcause I feel like it’s not. I just googled old images and the old board had two shades of grey while the new one seems to have one basically transparent color and one grey.

Is this just me? As my vision problems are so bad, I often don’t trust my own eyes (obviously), so I’d like to hear from others how things really look. Am I just remembering things wrong because the old board also had a rim?

3 Likes

Bonus question (to break up the monotony of the internal game mechanic questions):

Who would win in a fight: Queen Mab or “Hot Dude”?

Will Queen Mab’s icy demeanor quell “Hot Dude”'s fiery radiance?
Or, can “Hot Dude” melt Mab’s icy heart for the Holidays?

But, wait… does “the Christmas Mythic” have sinister plans for them both??? :thinking:

OH YES YOU KNOW HOW TO GET SALTY ON SIDE @Lyrian.

@Sheba they are indeed the same transparency now. :slight_smile: