Daily Troop Discussion!

It would be good to see at least the autumn imp exploding gems instead of destroying gems.

I would want to see all do the explosion tho.

Weird idea for imps.

Remove all of 3 different colors except X color, then (insert unique effect for X color.)

1 Like

DIMETRAXIA

Pyroblast (13 Red/Yellow)
Deal [Magic + 3] damage to all enemies, then Burn all enemy troops.

Basically Venbaraks main spell, except from burn, now also burn everyone.

Venbarak is almost perfect, he should disease all enemy troops, 100% not 75%.

5 Likes

Agree with your changes Eika. Dimetraxia already got a buff (fire chance increased from 75% to 25%), but the split damage is so poor. I wouldn’t mind her staying at 75% chance if she had better damage.

I think Dimetraxia is the only dragon that I’ve literally never used.

1 Like

Demetraxia damage output is quite high for early game, mainly due to the Burns. Split damage scales awfully into late game so all troops that do it tend to be underpowered when you have every kingdom bĂ´nus unlocked. One way to improve this would be to increase the Magic gained from level 18 to 19 and and from 19 to 20. 10 Magic each level would be ok, I think. So Demetraxia would be usable in late game if you can get it ascended.

2 Likes

I rather like Dimetraxia and actually use her as front troop in a PVP Dragons team (along with TDS, Krystenax and Sylvanimora). The Pyromania trait is sometimes useful, although I suppose Borealis could replace her for a similar but stronger effect.
I would like a higher % of burning (maybe even 100%), and a small boost to her damage would be nice too. Or maybe boost her damage by burning enemies?

Also, I think it is nice that not all dragons have AoE damage.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback @Wlam. We discussed Borealis some weeks ago too, feel free if you wanna seek him up in this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we get a pronunciation guide for the name?

The funny thing is until I read the name multiple times in the thread here, I had always been mentally spelling it ‘Dimextaxia’ for a name that goes dim-EX-tra-ZIA.

But now I see it could be ‘DIME-TRA-ZIA’ or DEE-meh-Tracks-ee-uh.

How do people pronounce this?

Also, I think I only used this troop during dragon week and then got bored. My issue with dragons - all the dragons in the game is that only a handful are interesting and fun to play in a invasion team. One thing that would make dragons so much cooler would be if they reworked them all so that every dragon works best in a team with itself. (See 4xKrystenax team)

Thoughts?

1 Like

The way i pronounce it is DIE-MEX-TAX-E-AH

I used her for a short while in GW but swapped for bultauros for just plain superior dmg.

Split damage needs like 3x for every magic to be remotely considered to aoe.

1 Like

I pronounce it DIM-TRAX-YA (without an E)

1 Like

I say: Dih - meh - tracks - ee - uh. Seems totally phonetic to me.

Unrelated question: Urskatyr: Ur-skater, or Urska-teer?

5 Likes

Well, I popped it into Google translate, told it that it was a Russian word, then clicked the button to make it read it out, and it was far more like ure-scatter than er-scat-eer (which is how I’d been saying it in my head!)

2 Likes

How about a “boosted by burning ennemies” bonus? This would give power to the second cast.

Is correct!

1 Like

Always here to answer the really important questions. :wink:

The afrikaans pronunciation of Dimetraxia is pretty cool.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/af/DIMETRAXIA

SALAMANDER

Salamander needs Magic, or some sort of boost ratio.

Salamander is actually decently tanky.

1 Like