Bounties

Yeah, it’s no big deal really, I’m just busting your chops, thx for the screen shots, can we see how many points you hit overall?

I figured you might have been just messing me, but you never know these days. Here is my position on the LB, but I haven’t done my battles for today.

1 Like

So you are telling me you scored all of that with tier 6, impressive! I had to buy tier 7.
When I finish off sigils I will post my totals.

Final Position. I don’t really expect to stay on the LB.

1 Like

I was able to complete it with Tier VI and three Sunday Sigil left to spare. I was using Ice Wraith/Parrot/Pharos Hound/Yao Guai for a while (4000 Bounty lvl 20) but discovered that I was losing a little more than I would have liked. I substituted Gorgotha first slot and my last 25+ battles went very smooth and fast with zero losses. It was a reduction to 3200 Bounty but it was much safer and more importantly for me, much faster. My Bounty battles speed up at least 50%.
I think this’ll be my strategy going forward: Gorgotha/Mythic Bounty Captain/Pharos Hound/Yao Guai. Hopefully this’ll net me all the rewards each time.

Is it worth spending to tier 6?

I find that amount of gems spent hard to justify these days.

This is the only event where I actually spend up to T6, so it’s worth it to me. You get over 3000 gems a month between guild and tributes, so why not? =P

Finally the agony has ended, tier 7 for me, next time I’ll stop at 6 first before going to 7.

1 Like

I think I’ll do Tier 6 on Bounty and try my best to only keep it at Tier 3 for Raid/Invasion. Was doing T4 but that’s 500 Gems that can go towards Bounty/Mythic Hunts/Event Legendary.

A major orb of clans Is what I received for the last reward, so it was worth it this time.

Honestly I feel like this mode works.

• I invested halfhearted and got halfhearted rewards. I feel like I “deserve” the rewards I got and I didn’t spend more than I wanted.
  • People who spent more than me seem to have found ways to get to the end and the last 10-15 posts tell me they feel they “deserve” what they got.
  • People who spent a lot in BOTH of the bounty hunts so far seem to have had an easier time.

I’m cool with it. I bet next bounty hunt I do better than this. Right now there are 5 bounty troops with 2 relatively useful ones. Next bounty hunt there will be 6. Next time I’ll have had a chance to further ascend 5 of them. It’ll be a few more bounty hunts before I think it feels “routine”.

4 Likes

I agree that this mode feels a lot better than Raid or Invasion. I’ve spent all the way to Tier VII both times (I wound up one battle short of Reward 20 this time :rage:), but I am satisfied with my performance because I’m in control. I don’t need to worry about whether my guild mates will spend enough gems to get us to the next reward tier.

This, incidentally, is why I requested that the devs break the Raid and Invasion mode rewards into smaller levels that give fewer things. I vastly prefer the feeling of control. Even if I can’t get all the way to the next orb on my own, at least I could get most of the way to the gold reward and let a guild mate finish that.

1 Like

We’ve fixed this on the development side and it should be pushed out/sent to the live game with the next update, if not beforehand :slight_smile:

Nice, thanks!

Bounty doesn’t help your guild. It doesn’t show in your profile like pets. It’s as optional as Treasure Hunt. If you don’t like it, don’t play it.

Aha! A new bounty event! Let’s see what the opponents are…

Divines? Aren’t that the guys whose speciality are Lifegain and Barrier? :roll_eyes:

At one point I met a Celestasia that was looping itself and healing/barriering itself quicker than I did damage… So time to switch over to Devour I guess…

I threw in the towel when my Kerberos met a 3 Mythics + 1 Bishop team (Stonehammer + Voice of Orpheus were in it); Lifegain with major skull reduction and unmunchable at seriously high levels :sob:

I filed a bug report. Divine bounty with the bounty captain they gave us is wrong. They must have picked the wrong enemy.

Agree. Captain bounty is completely useless against these troops… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

x1 Sister Superior guaranteed
This guaranteed Bounty Captain doubles his

Sounds like she’s hiding a secret under that habit, @Cyrup. No wonder she’s got that strong, double-fisted grip.

3 Likes

Well, not everyone is as bold as Skadi.:wink: