Bounties

Shouldn’t it face towards the enemy?

Like this

11 Likes

Maybe she’s actually fighting against us?
Oh, Yao is a daemon! Be wary! D:

1 Like

Most frustrating bounty ever. Never lost a bounty battle untill today, lost about a dozen or more. Putting mercy in battle 19 and 20 is a big f**k you from the devs, when you get valraven it always fills up quick and 100% chance to fly off.

2 Likes

turn 1 mercy into penglong is miserable.

2 Likes

And no point silencing him cause of free cleanse on yellow match, its bullshit.

Divine period is bs given bounty captain. I’d recommend skipping bounty until we get confirmation that it isn’t a bug. Wrong soul forge troops all the time, who’d be shocked if this was a bug too?
I got a ticket open, and I assume it’s not against the rules to tell everyone if it is a bug or not.

While i get that people are salty about the opponents, i’d like to mention that i really like this bounty troop, the first one i can see me using outside of bounty battles.

2 Likes

You are actually never supposed to use her again after this weekend. They planed that (/s) so it will look correct when Trait farming in explore.

Yup,bounty captain is good. It’s just wrong bounty opponents. Which they will fix once they wake up.

1 Like

You’re pretty optimistic, given that it’s the weekend…

Bounties are the event where I can deal with the captain being a little off “this week” more than others. I get to reuse my bounty troops in future bounties.

I don’t think we’ve ever been promised that the Bounty Captain will have some advantage vs. the opponents, and I’m not confident this is a bug. There’s actually one interaction this troop has that’s very good vs. these opponents, and I’m absolutely wrecking this bounty event compared to the others I’ve done.

1 Like

@Sheba Of course its not being fixed.

I’m also concerned that they screwed up their Bounty calendar some how. AND there is nothing they can do or will do for at least 3 months.

So in three week we will get a Bounty Captain that does triple damage against Naga when facing Dwarves. Etc every three week until 3.5 or 3.6.

8 Likes

Every four weeks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Which is what exactly?

Stun the Valraven so he can get silence.

But that Bounty is ridiculously hard anyway.

That Paladin hitting for 150 DMG lmao…

Meatshield I’m guessing.

That’s what I was using mine for… I mean, she has Empowered so she won’t even block mana. *nod*

4 Likes

@Saltypatra @Cyrup

Ignoring the bugged bounty event doesn’t fix the problem. You screwed up putting up the WRONG bounty troops, refuse to acknowledge it was done, and apparently refuse to fix it.

Just fix it.

I really don’t think it’s a mistake. Previous bounty captains didn’t target any specific race, this one does. But that doesn’t mean it has to align with the current enemy (although it would be nice). It will however be very useful is some future bounty.

1 Like

It’s possible it’s not a bug, just another indication that they don’t actually playtest. But I dunno, maybe salty and cyrup don’t know and are looking for confirmation.

Thouroughly ruined my bounty enjoyment.

1 Like