Bounties

It was planned that way on Taransworld for a while already.

Sister Superior is from Whitehelm that’s why she is the bounty for this week because it’s withehelm bounty that’s all

Yeah, but bounty enemies divine? That couldn’t have been planned with her as bounty captain. So it’s either a bug or an oversight.

1 Like

Pharaoh Hound was from Khetar and was the bounty troops during Khetar week.

Where I agree with you is that several months ago the troops itself should have been something else during design phase.

But because she is a bounty hunter and that she is from Whitehelm and we are on Whitehelm week well…

Hmmm, I see your point.
Hopefully this is all taken in as feedback and we don’t have another headscratching bounty hunt.

1 Like

So, we got an almost completely useless Glory troop this week to use in PvP in order to get extra traitstones and now we have an almost completely useless captain to do Bounties with (at least given how it’s structured, currently). Whoo! Arent we just having a dandy week :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

has anyone see how the dev play the game? really suprised they dont. know the troops are useless lol…:smiling_imp:

Specially when Paladin it goes from 0 mana to 11 with only one move. That happens regularly.
Let’s not talk about AI looping and getting cascades of skulls constantly.

These two things make me feel that I could be doing something more useful than playing Bounty, like giving a name to all the leaves of the ivy in my garden :smiley:

5 Likes

After all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about the troops for this week, I’m not finding it so bad. Sure, I haven’t beaten battle #20, but I’m happily chugging along at battle 18 with an 18x multiplier. The object of the game, of course, is to get Paladin’s armor down ASAP, since at full armor he’s a OHKO machine.

Edit: OMG. Four matches in a row where Paladin drops a turn-extending green match and OHKOs Gorgotha on the second turn. Including one with a Valraven. :poop:

what’s yours Bounty team for level 20 this week?my friend’s team.12c2dde08925daae but i still missed Xathenos,so hope to get a nice team.:grin:

3 Likes

Stonehammer appears a lot. He likes to stun your entire team. Sister Superior deals with that and takes most of the sting away.

This is key to repeating one of the upper-tier bounty battles.

Forget the 20 battl or Ben 19 or 18. Just stick to 17 it’s much easier

For stage 18 i use

Sistet superior
Dawnbringer (bard)
Pharaon (bounty
Pirrot

It working very well and give good points with 3 bounty troops

2 Likes

I got a 24x for battle 20, I don’t lose very much except for a bad cascade nonsense every dozen or so fights. The real problem is mercy filling valraven turn 1 and buffing its health too. That is good design, if the design was to build high stat teams that troll you.

Good old Spirit Fox for Mercy.

Well spirit fox is alone not strong enough to support 3 bountyhunters for battle 20

Just stick to battle 17 it is much easier than 20 and by buying tier 6 and losing 18 fights I still manage to get 254 000 points

Sister
Parrot
Pharaoh Hound
Yao Guai or Infernus

1 Like

I’ve debated it as unless the ai cascade switch gets hit I can do fine. The real problem is losing most of the ravens as mercy fills it too easily. Im almost at 250k myself but I’ll have to see once I use up more sigils.

1 Like

I use the same team as you, except my Pharoh-Ra hound is at the last spot. Sister superior/Bard-Dawnbringer/Parrot/Pharoh Hound.

I struggled a bit at first, with many troops to try in 3-Bounty team. Untill I started to approach it like an Arena match, using Dawnbringer and any yellow troops. Combined with bard class’ yellow buff trait available, the team is quite reliable.

It is so powerful, that even stage 20 could be easy to win with careful move. The battle is usually long, with whole team barrier to counter, but yellow buff make skull match more powerful every turn. Dawnbringer’s AoE is close to 70 damage point to all enemies at the end.

Of course, bad cascade can happen, but it’s quite rare; around 10%, so it’s still 90% success rate, so this team is most of the time very reliable. Using Shantang’s banner, mercy even help fill up Dawnbringer a lot faster. Will have to see how well this team will work in next Bounty

Spoiler : Next Bounty troop also use yellow, so we will be able to use full yellow team for scaling attack point team with maxium AoE damage!

1 Like

After blowing so many gems on bounty this week for the sister to 9* Whitehelm I decided to actually do the battles for the first time. These battles are so boring and expensive but at least I get orbs from it

Totally worth it for all the orbs of growth and wisdom. from now on I am going to continue to ignore bounties and forget they exist.

4 Likes

Worst bounty troop ever!!

This was so frustrating to get through. I made it to reward 18 with tier 5. I don’t think I will be able to do 20 as I have finally used up my gems.

Now it’s time to save up again.

2 Likes