Bounties

I bought tier 7 but got reward 20 with two sigils left on day 1. Ie i would have got reward 20 with my last sigil having bought up to tier 6 if I had waited to the final day of bounty

I played battle 19 with mythic bounty captain troop and ice wrath so an 18 times multiplier. For the first 13 battles I had four bounty troops active.

I won all battles and one valveren flew away. Their may be some range associated with valverans?

Valraven rate is estimated at 1 in 4, stated to be capped at +/-1 valraven at any given time. Thus far, all indications are that Valraven rate is the same between bounty and raid/invasion (with invasions just being hidden and giving the sigils on a win). The more sigils you start with, the more likely it is you’ll complete twice that many battles by the end of the event if you get sigils from every possible Valraven.

What I’m uncertain of is the math they use to ensure this plus one/minus one limitation, and it may skew things slightly.

I just did some tests in raid, my alt completed 10 battles and has seen 4 valravens at:
1 - expected 0-1 ravens, have 1
3 - expected 0-1 ravens, have 1 + 1
8 - expected 2 ravens, have 2 + 1
10 - expected 2-3 ravens, have 3 + 1

If this pattern repeats for the -1 (allowing you to get 0 ravens until the average would have you expect 2 or more), you could go be at battle 8 before you see your first raven. If you remained at -1, you should be guaranteed another raven by 12, and 16 etc. This should also let you catch up and get multiple consecutives, RNG willing, and still be able to go to +1 overall, not just for the local stretch, but again, I’m not privvy to the exact implementation. But this specific implementation would also lower the overall average expectation of battles played by roughly 1 battle across the board (being -1 when you finish your last sigil would hurt you slightly more than being +1 would help you, so the average slightly trends to the former) and have the minimum and maximum amount of battles for any given pool of perfect play be [initial sigils * 2] +/- 6 rather than [initial sigils * 2] +/- 2, which would be the case if raven appear was clamped at within 1 of expected, rather than +/-1.

You need x18 avg multiplier across all battles, median or better Valraven RNG, kill every raven, and win every battle. If you do x24-30 during the earlier rounds (3-4 mythic bounty troops, including the captain), you have just a bit of breathing room on RNG and maybe losing a battle or missing a raven. But if raven RNG really allows +/-6 battles over any given extended stretch, as it now seems like may be the case, you could end up needing an average of x20 to finish all reward tiers with a t6 if you are far on the bad side (remaining -1 ravens until the end), which would require 3 bounty troops for at least part of your repetition cycle. Still possible, but much more annoying, especially considering anyone on the other could coast with 2 bounty troops.

tl;dr: Valraven RNG may allow for a bit more range in minimum and maximum expected battles than originally anticipated.

1 Like

I completed Reward 20 no problem with Tier 6. I also spammed Battle 18.

1 Like

Multiplier for battle 18 was?

23x. I got 4140 for each fight. It was safer than attempting the Pharos-Ra/Golem in Battle 20.

1 Like

That’s still only 900 more than me a match. But I guess it adds up.
I have no reason to believe what you say isn’t true. But a SS of your tiers would be helpful.
Like this…

And current rewards like this…

1 Like

I think tier 7 is needed to complete it, I have used 3 troops and level 19. I lost a few and messed up by picking 1 a few times as well.

1 Like

I bought T6 and collected R20 with 4 Sigils to spare. 3 Valravens were missed, I lost 3 battles (perhaps 4) while I was working on my team. Unsuccessfully tried to get ‘Alastair’ working in slot 1 w/ x23 multiplier. I mostly did fight 20.

x28 Multiplier until 15ish fight. x23 for the rest.

2 Likes

My team

At least finishing the event to 20 gets you in the top 50 as well to help pay it back.

1 Like

I suspect that with 24 hours to go, Reward 20 will not be enough to place you on the global leaderboard. You may need to go a bit higher.

1 Like

Ps4 standings, how are the other servers comparing?

Xbox has the usual silliness. 1 Mill and change to take 1st place. I have 253k and I’m in 24th.

1 Like

Current multiplier?

1 Like

I posted my team pic a few posts up, 23.

1 Like

PC/Mobile

1 Like

Thanks…I was able to easily beat the last bounty event with 2 bounty troops. So I did the same thing this time. Whoops. Clearly I’ll have to go at least 3 bounty troops next time and just deal with the 5-10 minute matches. Thanks for the info gentleman.

2 Likes

I used orbs early on to mythic the first two troops so it seems as more bounties happen, the easier they should get with a greater troop selection.

1 Like

My Tiers

My Rewards

And a SS of Pharoah Hound proving that I didn’t buy T7

5 Likes

You could have disenchanted. Lol. Good job either way though, I had to go all the way to 7.

I forgot about disenchanting because I don’t do it. I also have no reason to lie. It’s not like I actually care if anyone believes me, but it’s easy with Wraith/Parrot/Hound/Yao Guai. Hound and Yao Guai literally do all the work.

3 Likes