A sincere pleading from a hardcore player

I’m interested to know more details about this for the sake of the public discussion, but yeah, otherwise, a support ticket is the option given to appeal bans.

I don’t really understand this topic… You can create a new account and there you go, you have your second chance.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

1 Like

Alright since you want to mix real world with GoW.
If your fiance cheated on you. Would you stay with him?

Trying to decide if a call to Dr, Phil is warranted.

That is a cute couple tho

Why not give the landlord a chance?God often forgives human sins.Why gow not?

There are lees to every wine.This punishment is cruel and arbitrary to ture love fans.Please give ture love fans a chance.

I can’t argue that this is a very cute couple, and their story is clearly heart warming.

However, if we make an exception for one player, others will expect it. Also, there’s nothing to stop consequent players from lying to us and claiming a similar story in the hopes of being unbanned. We see it every day in support, people contact us with extravagant reasons for cheating, and why they should be unbanned. I’m sure some of these are true, but not all of them are, and it harms our economy, our players and the game as a whole to make exceptions based on these grounds.

I hope this has helped shed some light on how these issues affect us, and how we treat them.

It is a shame that this beautiful couple was affected by bans, but there is nothing stopping either of them from starting new accounts (and not cheating with them) so they can continue playing the game that brought them together. :heart::heart::heart:

16 Likes

Wow, 7 new accounts commented on this thread and haven’t been active since. Weird. :thinking:

3 Likes

The game is great. I like the game and help the people who like it.

Because nobody here is God. You get to live with what you’ve done.

I’m all for 2nd chances… for real life matters, but not games. Esp. when you spend this many hours.

I can’t even image a human spending this much time every day on a video game.
Am I the only one who sees this as dangerous?
You waste your life, energy and health in and to an online game. This many hours is already an addiction. You should find something fulfilling in real life and stop playing video games, any video game. Getting banned is best that could have happened. Unless you find something equal meaningless to waste your days on.

Hence my earlier post

1 Like

And all of their names are either random strings of letters, words, or numbers!

It almost makes one remember terrible stereotypes about foreign gamers and networks of farming bots. Now I’m starting to think the true story is our hero isn’t actually in a happy relationship, but one where his livelihood depended on building up accounts to sell to other players. He bit off more than he could chew and delivered an account to someone dangerous. Then it got banned. Boss man’s pissed and people disappear when the boss man’s angry.

In another world, a really good novel could start this way. Imagine if like, John McClane were tasked with protecting this guy!

2 Likes

The great news is you can have as many second chances as you want! Just create a new account and start playing again. If you stay honest, your new account won’t be banned :smiley:

It doesn’t matter if you cheated once or a thousand times. You cheated, and you got caught. You’re (hopefully) an adult since you’re posting wedding pictures and part of being an adult is taking responsibility for your actions. Create a new account and continue playing the game you love so much, and let it remind you not to try to take the easy way out in the future.

WSQ is my Chinese name, jack is my English name, OP is added because the name is repeated。

I reopened my account because the missing weapons were not available, so I wanted to lift the ban.

Yes, I will forgive him.

Missing weapons are not available, which is a serious problem.